Chapter 1 ~ Party Crasher

Ok this is the day after Sophia is born, Arthur is 2. Arthur is 20 in the rest of the chapters and Sophia is 18. I changed the age. (The Big Four are 34 and Arthur is the splitting image of Hiccup in HTTYD 2 ;)

The Moon's Daughter and the Viking's Son: Chapter 1 ~ Party Crasher

"This party is for you my flower" Rapunzel whispered to the baby in her arms as she walked down the giant stairs, watching the servants run around setting the ball room up for the party. The baby cooed and giggled as a familiar face appeared in her vision, making faces at her. "Jack." Rapunzel whined as Jack kept making his daughter laugh.

"Jack, is Hiccup and Meri here yet?" Jack looked up at her, his daughter doing the same.

"Oh yes, I saw them in the distance before I left. They were a small blob, but I knew it was them because of the red blob moving." Rapunzel rolled her eyes as her husband yatted on and on, making Sophia look at him with her head tilted to the side, making a confused face.

"Oy Frost! Ya making ya child think ya a nutta!"

"Merida!" Rapunzel said, turning to see her best friends Hiccup and Merida. Merida holding their 2 year old son Arthur. He was the splitting image of Hiccup, brown shaggy hair and warm green eyes.

"Punzie!" He said, smiling as Rapunzel kissed his forehead. He took one look at Sophia and gave them a look which showed them he was very confused.

"Baby?" Hiccup nodded.

"Yes, it's Punzie and Jack's baby." Arthur nodded.

"Baby Jack?" Everyone started laughing.

"Yes, ok, baby Jack." The said man took the baby off Rapunzel and held her next to him face, Sophia looking at them all smiling.

"See the difference? I think not." The three adults looked at each other and smiled.

"So your a girl and have long hair?" They burst out laughing as Jack frowned at them.

"Oh yeah I see it now, ya don't have to wear that wig Jack." Merida let out a snort which made everyone laugh harder. Arthur was laughing and Sophia was too busy sucking her thumb to notice.

"Your majesties, the ballroom is ready." They turned to see the room fill with glittering jewels and elegant food, which Hiccup, Jack and Arthur ran/carried to the table when they saw them.

"Men." Merida said to Rapunzel.

"And mothers." She whispered as she turned to see Merida's family and her parents.

"Oooo I need to see the new addition!" Elinor glided forward and grabbed Sophia, the baby giggling when she felt the green velvet of the Queen's dress.

"The thrones are all ready." Rapunzel's mother indicated to the thrones for the queens, kings, princesses, princes; Aurora and Prince Phillip, Belle and Prince Adam, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Jasmine and Aladdin, Snow White and her husband, Ariel, Melody, and Eric, Pocahontas and John Rolfe, Mulan and Li-Shang, Tiana and Naveen, Anna and Elsa and all their parents.