Chapter 7

Chen's P.O.V
Ottoke?! How do I do this?!

I ruffle my hair in frustration,walking back and fort then stopping in front of a giant teddy bear.

I cleared my throat then took a deep breath "Uhm...K-Kim---AYYY!!!" I jumped on my bed,going under my covers.

"What the heck Chen?" BaekHyun laugh,walking towards my bed "What are you doing?"

I slowly sat up,glaring at him "Why are you here Byun BaekHyun?" I was gonna hide the bear but cause of nervousness,I hid myself instead "I thought you were umma!"

"Awww~ you haven't told your umma yet? Tell her.I bet she likes her for you too."  He encourage,picking up the bear but I snatch it away,hiding it inside my closet "I was just looking!" He pouted "Mean."

"I won't tell her.She'll just tease and troll me." I said,collapsing on my bed "Tomorrow's the day.Ottokaji?"

BaekHyun sat down beside me "Why are you so nervous? If you're like that then just give her to me.I'll even go to her house and confess right now."

I eyes widened in shock as I sat,grabbing his shoulder "You like her too?! What the heck Byun?!"

He just laugh at me teasingly "I'm just kidding Chen.Chill." I let go of him,sending his glares.

"Let's go.Stop sending me those death glares or else I'll die." He chuckle,pulling me up "You don't want to be late.We need to support your so called 'Love of your life'"

"I never called her love of my life!" I protested.

"But obviously,she is." He insisted,rolling his eyes.
-----------------------------------
Our jaw drop as Taeyeon and Bomi lit up the stage with their performance.It was such a good stage to watch.She looked at me and gave me a warm smile which send my heart into a race.

"Do we need the doctor? Looks like you're having a heart attack." BaekHyun tease.

I wonder why I'm even with this guy until now! He comments about everything and never shut his mouth...well,just like me!

After the school festival,the four of us decided to eat on a restaurant nearby.She was seating next to me that I can't even lift up my chopsticks from nervousness.

I wasn't like this before! What happened to me? No words are even coming out of my mouth.

"What's wrong Chen?" Taeyeon who's seating on my right ask.

"Oh.You've been so quite around us lately." Bomi who's sitting in my left,nudge me.

I shook my head and took my chopsticks,stuffing my mouth with beef.

The two sister look at each other and shrug,continuing to eat.

"Hey Taeyeon," BaekHyun called "I saw your name on the chart again...you got the highest grade in our school."

I glance at Taeyeon who's smiling brightly at BaekHyun "It's just a practice test.The real one will be next week."

I nodded my head "Besides nothing's new.Taeyeon always ace everything.Bomi got second place."

"Jinjja?" BaekHyun exclaim then hug Bomi "Congrats."

"Let go of my sister Byun!" Taeyeon stand up and push BaekHyun out of his seat "Go sit beside Chen.I'll sit here."

I send Byun a glare as he sat in Taeyeon's previous sit.That was disappointing bro.

That night as we send the girls off,I can't help but to get nervous.It's tomorrow...the day I've been waiting for but yet scared.The day I'll confess to her.