Dear my Princess Dear my Prince

"Iraj my love where are you" I call to her.

"I'm here in the kitchen with sammi" Iraj says laughing.

I walk into the kitchen and the laughter sieze. Iraj sits down her tea cup and stand.

"Can we have a bit of time together?" Iraj ask sammi and the rest of the cooks.

"Sure princess iraj" sammi said. All the cooks leave out the kitchen in a hurry.

"Why?" Iraj ask as she sits down again.

"I need to protect the city" I say kneeling down in front of her.

"You got hurt before. You nearly lost you life. Why?" Iraj says with anger.

"I'm fighting in the cause of Allah"

"Idris we haven't any kids and we've been married for 2 years. When would you settle down and want a family? Those 2 years we've been married you've been fighting. I always hoped you would settle down a while so that we can build a family together my darling. Would we be able to some day?"

"Inshallah we will"

"I'm just so worried about you" Iraj eyes began to water.

"Iraj my love no need to worry. I have many people by my side on the battlefield. I have your brother Eshan. He is really strong and a brave soul. Your father Aasim will be there too. He's a very good swordsman. My father Abdul-hameed is a very good with the arrow. There will also be plenty of uncles and cousins to Iraj. So no need to worry" I rub her hand soothing.

Idris I know you're doing the right thing but what if you..........die. Who will I be with then? You are my love, my heart, my prince idris. I can't see you hurt again. I can't" Iraj cries.

"If I die I will be a green bird in the pradise. I will be a mujhedin"

"I know but I love you so much to let you go my darling"

"Iraj you must know that this war must be foughten. We must protect the city and the people"

"Idris please" Iraj cries harder. She holds my armor as she tries to keep me here.

" I love you Iraj" I pull her into the deepest kiss we ever had. She slowly let go of my armor and put her small hands on my face.

"I love you too Idris" Iraj rubs her hands over my black beard and my eyes. She then rub my black curly hair out my face. I hold her small hands in my large ones. I stand to leave. Iraj eyes water again and her lips quiver. I can't see her this way. I leave out the kitchen and the cooks were by the door. I stare at each of their shocked faces. Then I turn to leave.

I take my falcon, hameem and put him on my shoulder. I put on my helmet and open the door.

"Prince Idris we are ready!" Faris ,the horseman yells excitedly.

"Good" I mount my black stallion and rub his shiny black hair.

"Idris! Idris!" Iraj yells as she runs outside holding a journal.

"Yes my love" I say as she approach me with slightly heavy breathing.

"Here, I want you to write me this time. Use hameem to send the messages" Iraj hands me a journal with a pen hooked on the side.

"Inshallah my love. I will write you only if you promise to write me"

"I promise to write you my darling"

"Inshallah"

She steps back and smile.

"As Salamu Alaykum my princess"

"Wa laykum Wa salam my prince" she waves.

"Let's ride!" I yell. All the men ride yelling allahu akbar. I took a last glance at Iraj. She was still standing their leaning on someone crying. I will miss my love.

Author note: please tell me wat you think about this book. I will ever so often update because I'll b working on worth more than gold. So comment and vote