Chapter 4

I'm missing Iraj dearly I can't stress enough how I want to hold her in my arms and to kiss her nice pouty lips. Allah has really blessed me with a wonderful wife.

"Son what's in your mind?" Abu ask, taking a seat next to me on brown hot sand. I took sand in my hand and let it slip through my fingers.

"I'm thinking of iraj" I say as I take another handful of sand into my hand.

"That's good ,keep her on your mind because she is a wonderful person. I'm glad you married her"

"Shukraan Abu"

"Afwaan Afwaan son"

"Abu?"

"Yes"

"Do you ever think of ummi?" I ask looking into his dark eyes as they stare off into the distance.

It takes him a while before answering. I know he loves her so much and he would do anything for her.

"Uh let's get back to the camp okay. We got things to do" he gets up and walk away.

I follow behind when farooq comes running towards me.

"I found him" farooq says out of breath. I stare at him in disbelief. He found hameem.

Iraj p.o.v

"Princess come on. Their coming. We don't want you to get hurt. Just come please" Rosie beg. I couldn't leave. I have to fight.

"Rosie take care of everyone. Stay safe" I close the door and I could hear then running away.

I tie my hijab back and pull up my abaya. I go through the kitchen draw and find a butcher knife and a couple other knifes that will come in handy. I couldn't find that sword Idris hid in case of emergencies so these will have to do. I also find a hammer. this will surely come in handy. I hear the men come closer. I put the weapons in my belt that is around my waist. I stand against the wall as I hold my breath waiting, just waiting until its the right time to strike.

"Princess come out come out. We only want to talk"

I roll my eyes. He's a idiot if he thinks I'm coming our to 'talk'.

"We need to get her now before Carmelo takes our head"

They are close. I count their footsteps as they near me. A couple more and I will strike.

"We don't like repeating ourselves now princess come out!!"

I could sense fear in his voice. I hold the knife close to me.

One more step.

"Princess bring yo-"

I jumped out and repeated stabbed him in the chest then I hit the other man in the face with the hammer. I continue to bash his face until he was dead. others were coming I took my knife out the man chest and wiped it off on a towel. A girl can still be clean during fights. I stood my the kitchen door and peeked out. The idiots were destroying everything. Those things are expensive. I turn around only to find a spike ball getting swung my way. I ducked and roll. Idris taught me that.

"Pretty good princess but not as good as me"

"Oh yeah fat boy. You better watch your back" I hoped on the table and did a front flip over him. I grabbed two skillets and bashed his head. He dropped the spike ball and was holding his head. I picked up the spike ball and swung it. I hit him on his head and it wasn't a pretty scene.

"There she is grab her!!" Men started chasing me. I hopped and roll and jumped and stabbed. I pushed through the kitchen door and was surrounded by angry men. I couldn't fight them but I could try. Oh Allah give me the strength to fight these evil men.

"Not so tough now are you princess" a man from behind me pushed me. I punched him start in the nose and took his sword stabbing him in the throat.All the men started to come closer. I braced myself for the worst. I keep my sword in front of me as I keep an eye on any man who try something.

"Stop!" a man yelled within the crowd.

He walked through the crowd of men and stepped forth. I was now in huge trouble. He was huge and intimidating looking. He placed a smirk across his ugly face.

"You think you can fight all these men little one huh?"

"I can try. I'm not scared to fight or kill a man" I say coldly.

"Oh really?" he step into my face and smirk.

I stand up tall and fearless. He can't scare me.

"Get out my face" I said stepping back.

"If I don't"

"I will strike"

"Oh really?'' He puts his sword under my chin and narrow his eyes at me. I bring mines up to his chest and press it firmly against it.

All the men around us grow silent, waiting for the next move. I was scared, my heart was beating fast but I held on. I wasn't going to get bullied by a ugly big man.

He moved his sword and smiled. I moved mines and that was a mistake. He sliced at my hand making me drop my sword. My hand was bleeding. I slapped him across the face. He smiled and rubbed the blood off his face and put it into his mouth.

"You bastard!!" I yelled angrily.

"Let's go" he yanked my arm and pulled me along with him. I wasn't leaving with out a fight. He was going to get a fight out of me.

We left out the house and I was lead to group of men on horses. As soon as we were close I elbow him in the nose and kicked him in the groin making him fall over. I kicked him in the face with my knee repeated. I then ran. I wasn't going to stop I had to keep running for my life and for Idris. I could hear men coming after me yelling. I picked up my speed. I turned around and that ugly man was right behind me on his horse. I was about to turn but I felt something in my back that made me stop. I fell to my knees and I knew what hit me. A dagger. I was laying on the ground when I saw two black boots in front of me. The person raise me up by the neck of my abaya, making me choke.

"You, princess is in big trouble" the ugly man snarled.

I spit the blood in my mouth at him. "You are in trouble demon"

He slapped me and pulled the dagger out my back making me scream out. He dropped me and told someone to take me. This wasn't over yet.

**********************