Prologue

NOTE:
This is Until She Fell In Love Book 2 and was originally entitled "A Lifetime with the Billionaire" / "And She Fell In Love Again".

Until She Fell In Love was published under Popfiction year 2019 and still available at Summit Media Book Shop online (Lazada and Shopee)

For the information of all I wrote Until She Fell In Love year 2015, and the following year I wrote its book 2, and I'm rewriting it base on the book version of this

Note: In order to fully understand the story you have to read the book 1 first, this is not a standaloe
Written: year 2016
Revamped: 2024

_______

I was a teenager when I first wrote this, so please bear with my writing style. I'm trying to make it better. Thank you!

See you on September 14, 2024 at Manila International Book Fair for book signing from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM at Meeting Room 9 at the SMX Convention Center

______

Prologue

JEARRI

The worst thing is waking up without remembering anything at all. Being looked at by unfamiliar faces can be mentally exhausting. I couldn't say a word because I didn't remember anything, although a woman, probably in her late 50s, genuinely smiled at me with teary eyes.

"Oh God, you are awake!" hindi siya mapakali kung ano ang uunahin, ang lapitan ba ako o ang tawagin ang dapat tawagin. I have no idea where I am right now, but judging by the way all these apparatuses connected on my body, I think I might be in a private room of a hospital.

But the question is, who am I? What am I doing here? Who is this woman in front of me? I don't think I have seen her before, at least not that I can remember. Then a man who I think is younger than me hugged me. "Jearri, thank God." He started sobbing. I don't know what to feel, so I caressed his back instead. Jearri, is that my name?

"I'm sorry, b-but who are you?" napaatras siya nang itanong ko iyon. "I j-just..." I wasn't able to finish my question when a doctor interrupted us, a nurse was with him. They checked my vital signs first and asked me few more questions, I couldn't answer.

That's when I learned my brain suffered a retrograde amnesia. I can't remember anything at all in the past. I undergo further observations and diagnostic tests. They explained to me that my situation could be temporary or permanent, but with the help of my relatives, I think I can regain everything in no time.

I didn't.

It's been almost half a year since my aunt, Amanda Wilson, whom I now call Mom, moved to the US. They believed I would recover quickly in a foreign country with state-of-the-art facilities. It was all the same. I give up remembering anything. All I know was my real mother died a long time ago and that it was the first time my aunt saw me, in the hospital. When we both visited my mother's tomb back in the Philippines, we both cried. I cried for not remembering any memories of us together.