People Write Songs About Girls Like You.

(Your POV)

I watched him walk back into the studio from my car. What the hell…like what just happened? I didn’t know how I felt. I mean I was mad. Mad at Cassie for tricking me into coming here. Mad at myself for being dumb enough to fall for it, and for looking like absolute shit. But most of all, I was mad him. No, no he can’t just break my heart. Rip it out, step on it, tear it to shreds, and then apologize, be all cute, sad, lost little puppy dumped in a horrific world. That’s not fair. I didn’t ask for any of this. But his words, his dumb words, they were on repeat in head, over and over again. They affected me, whether I wanted them too or not, they did. They were making my angry, sad, confused feelings get a little less intense. It took all that was in me not to wrap his coat around my body, snuggle into his warm chest, and forget everything. Forget his mistakes, forget mine, forget what the word mistake even means.

I don’t know how long I was sitting in the car, with my knees up to my chest, and my head in between them, but when my phone rang it brought me back to reality.

I sighed as I saw the caller ID. This is the only idiot in the world who would call after he just set me up in a situation I didn’t want to be in. “What asshole?”

“So I’m in trouble?” Louis laughed out.

“No, no you don’t get to laugh, sorry. So shut up. I’m mad.” I said to him trying my hardest to stop myself from laughing, as his was contagious.

“Sorry sweet cheeks, but I do get to laugh because this is the first in weeks I’ve heard that sing-songy little giggle of yours, and Mr. Curls’ face over here, changed into a little smile, and a little less serial killery, I hate puppies, and all that. We all had a bet going that it was no longer Harry, that his face was legit stone, and that thing was set in the ‘I hate the world frown’ forever…” Louis was cracking up on the other line.

“You think you’re clever don’t you.” I giggled out.

“I think I’m quite clever, actually Miss.” Louis stated back at me. “And the fact that you’re still in the parking lot, gives me a lot more credibility.”

“You little stalker!” I yelled out with a smile. “Where the heck are you creeping from?”

“A good stalker never tells” I could just see Louis’ smirk as he said this. “Anyways I just wanted to thank you. Even though I know I should be the one being thanked, I know better than to think either one of you will do that. But on a serious note I know you could have run away, blown him off, or whatever, and instead you guys talked, which I think is really good, and I thank you for that because I honestly think that little talk saved him from himself. I was, I was scared for a little bit that he was to do something stupid, you know, to himself. Now though, I have faith maybe he won’t because you gave something. You gave him hope, and he really needed it Y/n. And honestly I think you needed it too. Yes, yes you are the queen of pretending that you are completely heartless, and perfectly fine, not at all upset, but I can see right through you and you’re breaking heart, and quite frankly you guys need each other. He made a dick move, yea I know, and you deserve to be pissed, hate him for a little while, make him pay, break his heart like he did yours, I get that, I understand that, hell I agree with that. But Y/n you can’t fight the fact that in end you guys were made for each other. You guys are the assholes that everyone is jealous of because you fit each other. You just make sense, the two of you. No one can think of one of you without thinking of the other. Now you can try and do what you want to deny it, but in the end I think the universe will win, in the fact that it made one of you with the other in mind, and you two will find each other again, in time of course. Anyways there’s my speech of the day.” Louis kind of rushed it all out, like I might hang up at any second.