Kitchen PDA

So I'm in a really kissy mood clearly, just read, I was really excited to write this for some weird reason...
Wanda smiled to herself as she got a coffee, she was lucky Tony had installed a coffee machine in the Avengers kitchen, Wanda lived on coffee. She glanced at the clock: 2:34pm, a nice and quiet afternoon, the sun was shining, there were very few clouds and the view was fantastic. Bucky walked into the kitchen and smiled at Wanda, she blushed and smiled back.
"Hey Doll." He said and she blushed.
"Hey." She responded and he moved to the fridge. Wanda turned, looking out at the view again. When Bucky stood from the fridge with a bottle of whiskey, he couldn't help but just stare at Wanda, he would call her his girlfriend, but they hadn't made it official, and he had a feeling that they weren't going to. They were 'boyfriend, girlfriend' kind of people, but they did all the things the people who date would do, it was just because of their work and the people they were, they were not normal, so they didn't do normal customs. The sunlight shone onto her face, creating shadows under cheekbones and making her green eyes brighten. He lightly took to coffee out of her hands and put it to the side, she looked at him questioningly. Then he pressed his lips to hers, but not just for a second, he kissed her slowly, not wanting to pull away. Wanda wasn't expecting this today, but it was a nice surprise. He gently pushed her against the kitchen counter and kissed her hard, God her loved her so much. He moved his hand to cup her jaw and neck, pulling her closer. Bucky's lips moved to Wanda's neck and she sighed gently, he chuckled and smiled to himself. Then he pressed his mouth to hers again and she put a hand on the back of his neck. She was enjoying this.
"Buck!" Steve's voice rang through the Avengers compound. Wanda pulled away but Bucky refused to go to Steve.
"James." She said gently, but she didn't really want him to stop, he dotted kisses along her jaw and then Steve yelled again.
"Where the hell are you, Buck?!" This time his voice was closer.
"James, you should go." Wanda tried to reason with him but he shook his head, gripped her chin in between his index and thumb and kissed her again.
"I'm not done with you yet." He said and she laughed a little.
Little did they know that Steve walked in, he clamped a hand over his mouth and fist-pumped, he had bet Sam they Bucky would make a move on Wanda and he'd been waiting to see who would be right. Betting aside, Steve really did think they would make an adorable couple, so he quietly back tracked and left the kitchen.
Wanda's watch beeped, this meant that Nick Fury wanted to see her. She pulled away from Bucky but he grumbled and tried to kiss her again.
"Wanda." He whined and she smiled.
"Later." She said softly to him and he frowned.
"I'm not done yet." This made Wanda chuckle.
"I'm going to be back here soon, relax." She said and he gripped her wrist.
"We are continuing where we left off when you come back." James said and as Wanda walked away she winked.
"Maybe."