Full Story (Part 3)

Hey, some of you guys really seem to like this Full Story thing. Wow, thank u❤️
This update is dedicated to
iamthescarletwitchs    
&
ScarletVitch
Enjoy guys!!!

They talked for a bit, about their lives before and after HYDRA, nothing they hadn't talked about before, Wanda felt, for some odd reason, that the both of them were stalling, she didn't know what for though. A silence fell between them. Not an awkward silence, a comfortable, friendly one. Wanda looked up, she was going to ask Bucky a question but her mouth was glued shut the moment she lifted her head. Bucky was looking right at her. He lifted his mechanical arm to touch her face, but the second he realised which hand he had used, he pulled it away. Wanda frowned and gripped his cool metal fingers, pressing his hand to her cheek, trying not to shudder and his cold touch.
"Sorry...I, um-" Bucky started but Wanda shook her head.
"James, it's me, I don't mind." She said and another comfortable silence fell over them. Wanda looked into Bucky's eyes, they were sharp blue that she was all familiar with.
"This is usually the part where people kiss." Bucky said. Wanda didn't want him to feel forced.
"You don't have to, it's-" she was quickly cut off by Bucky's lips. His hand curled around her jaw and she put a hand on the back of his neck. They kissed slowly, neither wanting to waste the moment. The moment in which everything was perfect, and beautiful and pure. Wanda parted her lips a little to deepen their kiss and Bucky smiled against her lips. He had caught himself imagining kissing Wanda before, but it was never like this, this was something else, something incredible. Wanda had often thought of what her first kiss would be like, needless to say she thought that it would be earlier than when she was 23, but she wasn't complaining. They pulled away for air and Wanda smiled a little. Bucky ran his index finger over Wanda's faint jawline. Wanda turned her body a little so she was face-to-face with Bucky. A smirk appeared on his face and he pressed his mouth to hers again, she moved so she was sitting in his lap, her legs crossing behind his back, Bucky adjusted to the new position a little and continued kissing Wanda. When they pulled away again, Bucky took no time at all to admire Wanda while she was this close, his fingers fluttering over her features lightly. She smiled shyly and blushed.
"God, you're so beautiful." He said and she chuckled a little. When he removed his hands from her face she smiled wider and got off out of his lap. She yawned.
"Tired?" Bucky asked casually, as if nothing had just happened.
"Yeah." Wanda replied. Bucky put up a finger, indicating for Wanda to stay where she was. He returned with a few pillows and blanket.
"Here you go." He said and handed her two pillows.
"Thank you." She said and he nodded. Wanda lay down a little and she realised that there was a substantial hole in the tin ceiling of the shed. She didn't mind though, the stars were stunning. She was happy to sleep on the mats, it was better than what she had in HYDRA. Bucky beckoned to the space next to Wanda.
"Can I...um, lie there?" He asked and Wanda smiled a his adorable shyness.
"Of course."
He lay next to her and pulled the blankets over their bodies, he found her hand, he gripped it.
Throughout the night they kissed some more and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.
When Clint couldn't find Bucky or Wanda the next morning, he approached Sam and held out his hand.
"5 bucks thank you." He said and Sam looked confused. Then he remembered, the bet. They had bet that Bucky and Wanda would or wouldn't get together.
"Dammit." Sam said before handing Clint a five dollar note.