I Remember You

Nothing to say today...Except I know it's short, but it's short and sweet ;)

"Tony, Bucky...he, he's done with killing, he's himself now." Steve tried to convince Tony to let Bucky come back into the real world, after being put under a few months ago. Tony shook his head, frustrated. Wanda decided to help Steve out.
"He's a good man, Tony, you just need to believe us." She said and Tony jerked his head up, glaring at her menacingly, he strode towards her and put his finger on her sternum, in an accusing way. Wanda felt extremely uncomfortable, no one should be that close to grabbing her.
"And what would you know, Witch?! You didn't even talk to him." Tony said, furious. Wanda tried to ignore the hurtful name he had called her and gently moved his finger away from her. She went stone-faced.
"Just because he didn't recognise me, doesn't mean I don't know him." She said evenly, it hurt that he didn't recognise her, all of those times she had comforted him, they had shared memories with each other, memories of before HYDRA. Tony was taken aback slightly.
"You knew him?" Steve asked and Wanda nodded slightly, tugging at the bottom of her sleeves, it was a nervous habit she had.
"How well?" Steve pushed her for information.
"Better than most." She replied and Tony sighed.
----TIME SKIP-1 MONTH LATER----
Wanda went to walk past Bucky, he had been brought back after Tony had finally given in and let him out. As she brushed past him a metal hand grabbed her forearm. She looked at him in shock, his hand was cold and she was worried what he might do next, but instead of doing anything violent, she just searched her face, mostly her eyes.
"I remember you." He said softly. "You're Wanda." Then he smiled, a sweet, twinkling smile that Wanda returned.
"How, how did you-" Wanda cut herself off, she was shocked.
"Steve told me about you, it made me remember." He said and released Wanda's arm, walking away from her, she couldn't but smile, he finally remembered!