chapter 36

Vijay

I'm getting engaged in a week now and I'm getting all the shopping done for me and Kush as  well I can't believe I'm getting engaged to her.

"How is this?" Kush asked me.

"Won't suit you" I replied for nth time now.

"I'm going home select what you want." Kush said while grabbing her bag.

"Kush it's not good" I said while stopping her.

"You have been telling that for almost all the rings we saw." She got irritated as I was not liking even one ring since we came here.

"Okay okay kush one last set of rings please." I pleaded.

"One last!" She agreed.

As I was looking for the rings I found one ring which was very beautiful and even she loved it.

"It's lovely" she said.

And the best part was it fitted her perfectly like it was made for her. I kissed her head and we left for home.

When we reached home maa was busy preparing list for various things.

"How was the shopping?" She asked.

"Thanks to the great God he liked one ring" kush told maa while laughing.

"Ahhh stop it now" I said her.

"Let's have dinner then" maa said.

"I'll serve today" I insisted and maa agreed after a argument.

The days flew off real quick and it was the day of our engagement.

"Nervous I asked kush" as I saw her breathing deeply for 5th time.

"Yeah" she said.

"It's gonna be fine." I said while kissing her head.

"Congratulations!!!" My friends yelled in one tone.

They were all surprised and happy for the both of us.

We had a awesome time and yeah kush looked beautiful as always and I loved the way she was smiling and looking fresh even though she was tierd once the function was over we finally got some time alone.

"That was one long function." Kush told.

"Yeah it was." I replied in a low tone.

We were seated on the couch I had kept my head on her shoulder and she had kept her head on mine. Maa came out of no where and took a picture of mine and Kush.

"Maa not now!" Kush yelled.

"It looks cute I'm gonna tag it to all" maa said smiling and left us alone again.

"Are you happy?" Kush asked me.

"More than that" I replied.

"How about you?" I asked her.