chapter 42

Enjoy reading :)

The party  started by the evening and the guests were arriving Jp was desperately waiting for Vijay and Ezvy.

"You look stunning" Ezvy said.

"Tell me something I don't know" and Viya bust out in laughter.

"You tell that even if I'm wearing a rak" Viya pointed out.

"I so wish to see you in that baby" Ezvy said in a sensual tone.

"Aren't we getting late" Viya said of course changing the topic.

"Yeah we are come let's go" Ezvy said and Viya was in shock that Ezvy did not protest because last time when he got all sensual they went late to the party thanks to his harmones.

She suspected that there was something in that party.

"Done" said khushi standing infront of Vijay.

"Oh you look beautiful" Vijay said.

"But we are getting late" Vijay quickly said.

Okay......was khushi's reaction how can viji just say she is looking beautiful and not kiss her she too got suspicious about this party.

Jp went to see if Maahi was ready for the party.
"You look pretty as usual come let's go" Jp pulled Maahi out from their room and Maahi did not understand his reaction as he never does that he takes time to.... you know what I mean.

Maahi noticed Jp has been avoiding her and looking for someone desperitly.

Viya entered the house and greeted the Jp himself but for her he seemed kinda nice and easy person which was way too different from what she reads in the newspapers about him.

"Where is your wife?" Was Viya's first question.

That was the time when Jp saw Vijay entering he signaled Ezvy and Ezvy took Viya and started introducing her to other people.

"You have a lovely house" khushi said to Jp, he thanked her and her next question was the same what Viya asked her.

Jp, Ezvy and Vijay had planned everything for them they made sure everthing goes according do the plan.

All the three husbands were so busy setting up the plan that they left their wives alone.

"I just can't believe he left me alone I don't even know anyone in this party" Viya said to herself and that's when she saw someone who looked familiar and walked towards her and froze when she saw her face.

"This is the 10th time I'm calling him God if he had to be so busy why the hell did he get me to this party" khushi said controlling her anger in the best way possible that's when she saw that a girl was standing right infront of her all frozen and as soon as she saw her khushi's jaws were hanging in the air.

"Who will know that my husband has arranged for this party I have no idea how to handle all these people when I don't even know them" Maahi spoke out loud which made two girls snap their head in her direction.

And that's when the legendary 3 idiots that's Maahi, Khushi and Viya came face to face with each other.

"Aaaaaahhhhaahhahhahaahha" was how they greeted each other.

"Maahi" Jp yelled.

"Kush" Vijay said in shock.

"Viya" Ezvy shouted.

All the three looked at each other and ran towards the loud voice.

There they saw Maahi Khushi and Viya hugging each other.