Facebook Crush (The Story)

Prologue

Have you ever tried being a stalker? Yung tipong updated ka sa mga pangyayari sa buhay ng isang tao pero ikaw lang yung nakaka-alam kasi nahihiya kang malaman ng iba. Yung tipong every log in / open mo ng account mo mukha or post niya lage mo gustong makita, yung profile niya lage mong tambayan, na sa bawat post niya ikaw una nag lilike "in short active liker ka niya " pero ni isa sa post mo di niya nalilike back . Saklap no?

Pero okay lang sayo, cause for you it makes you happy, reason that makes your day complete kahit pa hanggang stalk ka lang sa kanya.

Tsaka, alam mo yung feeling na hanggang sulyap ka lng sa crush mo?

AWTS!

This is the story of Joseph, a.k.a "Sef", a first-year college taking architecture. He is a good student, intelligent, achiever, a good son to his father and mother and a good kuya to his one and only sister. His life is just simple though living in a luxurious life, in a luxurious place. Yes. He's a rich kid but he is not boasting it. A very down-to-earth guy. His friends are not all rich like him but that doesn't matter to him. He has a circle of high school stud guy friends. Though he's in college but he love staying with them. He choose who he spend time with. His life was like that, "family-school/studies-friends". And that's a routine.

Then one fortunate day in a fast-food chain while with his friends, the so called "family-school/studies-friends" of him sees a girl, a girl that catch not just his attention but his heart as well. At first, it's just like nothing (means its just a boy thing). But that moment, he felt something's not going right or weird, its unusual for him ,so he decided to check that girl's social media, tried to add her but failed, so he follow her instead.
And every time he opens up his facebook account he finds himself staring so intent at the photos and post of that girl. He started to feel something beyond the usual. He likes the girl, YES, thing he accepted ever since he saw her. But now he feel  something different. He is going beyond just liking her (correction falling might be good ).Days came that he wanted to see her again like his longing for that girl's appearance . Every single day he checkd on that girls page . Note: wala talagang mintis its like his hobby to checked that girl's page regularly.

Months past and that fortunate moment happens again in the same fast-food chain (that means he saw that girl again). His world stops there for a moment.
Some of his friends were teasing him and making noise like, "bay, grabee.. ang ganda niya.. my gaddd!" And he just smiled as a reply while in his mind, "kagwapa jud niya ui.. hahaha and i just can't resist to look at her". Silently admiring the girl, trying to throw a glance whenever he can while chatting with his friends (pasimple si kuya haha).

For months he sees her again and again but with no guts of introducing himself to the girl ( cause shy type sya).His day ended with happy thoughts and happy views dahil sa pasulyap-sulyap niya.
That day repeats for two to three times. But the next days became the usual day. He didn't see her again.  He wished to see her. He wanted to see her. He longed to see her that he tried to choosed to stay at that fast-food for hours hoping to see her.. Giving his self a false-hope that he will see that girl even its impossible ...

He patiently wait on that place full of hope but his expectation failed him when he no longer sees the girl. His facebook crush.
Moment of sadness envelopes his soul.. Longing for that girls appearance , hoping to see her beautiful face, her heart melting smile. His heart now speaks louder inside him. That moment he realized that doing nothing won't get him anywhere.
"I should see her no matter what!"

Dialed a number with a SMILE.