Chapter 9: All I Ask

Nadatnan ni Sef si Misell sa clubhouse na mag-isa at mukhang malungkot.

At ng makita siya nito ay agad itong yumakap sa kanya. That was the first time he felt her body on him. Yung yakap na parang huli na. He felt sad that very moment. Parang may biglang kumalat na pagkalungkot sa buong katawan niya.

The girl hug him tight. Yung nakasubsob yung mukha sa dibdib niya. He was like stun for that moment. He don’t know what to say. He lack for word.

Naramdaman na lang niya na unti-unting lumawag ang pagkakayakap ng babae.

“I will miss you” she said while looking at his eyes.

“hey.. what’s the matter? You okay?” he asked.

He can see tears on the girl's eyes. He never thought na makikita niyang ganito yung babae at sa totoo lang ay tila nanghihina siya. Yung parang alam ng katawan niya na may mawawala sa kanya.

“Misell..”

“Yes mom..”

Masayang sagot niya habang kakapasok pa lang ng bahay.

“The project is done so as agreed we will be getting back to Indo.” excited na balita ng mam niya.

“What?” May pagka-biglang sabi niya.

Tinignan siya ng mama niya.

“Oh I thought you would be happy hearing the news.”

“Ohh I mean.. Yeah” may pagkadismayang saad niya then go straight to her room.

Her mother followed her after realizing her daughter is a bit lonely about the news.

*Tok Tok Tok!*

Then enters the room.

“Heyy.. you okay?” paglalambing nito sa anak.

“Yeahh..” sagot niya.

“Come on here..”

“You’re loving it here am I right?”

Tumango naman ang anak.

“I understand.. I starting to like this place also, but you know we have to return.”

“Yeah and I know that mom..” she answered sadly.

“Hayyyy..”

“I wanted to stay here longer” she said.

“Wh-- what do you mean?”

“ We will be moving back to Indonesia” she said while trying to dry her eyes. Hearing that tuluyang natigilan si Sef. He didn’t see it coming.

“Can I asked a favor?

Can you accompany me at least tonight?” she said.

Naguguluhan pa ang binata that moment.

“Well y--eah.. yeah sure.” he said.

They moved in a place na may seat. Her parents were still not home that time for both of them would be late.

“Time passess fast noh?” she started.

“It’s been six months that I'm here.. and i'm actually loving it here. I thought we’re gonna be staying here longer than this..

I know from the beginning that I am not gonna stay here forever and I'm fine with that but right now the thought of leaving makes me feel sad. I don’t know why it as painful as this. Well it seems like to be honest.”