Chapter 4 Part 1: Perfect

"A party where it will change the thing's that looks so imposibble but became possible. It would be a GREAT party to attend ( hahaha beneficiary si Sef nito ). Is the searching and waiting is done? Or its just the start of false-hope again? What you think?"

Sef's pov :

When I thought I had enough, you came-to make me realize I'm still half-empty. ( Yan ang narealize ni Sef ) without that girl his life would be nonsense, just useless. Its not typical  for him to feel this kind of emotions. Unexplainable thoughts are popping in his mind, he can't figure it out or blurt it out to someone , ( cause his confused of what might be the result ) he's still longing for the girl's appearance, still hoping that there will be a chance to see the girl again. Sef can't deny the fact that his feelings for the girl aren't that normal, it's beyond its limit and he is aware of that.  Deep feelings are envoloping him and its too hard to stop it.

Sef's really hit hard. (haha) Tamang tama talaga, yung dina kayang walain pa. Deep feelings are hard to stop than the shallow ones. As long as you know what you need to do there's nothing to worry with it.

Sef:
Hays buhay.. Damang dama ko talaga ang pahirap na semister ng college, stress na mismo ang humahabol sayo, the fact na madaming mga subjects na pamajor ang dating. But still one thing still bothers me even I have lots of things to do ( Si girl nanaman Sef?) come-on Sef wag mu munang masyadong pinag tutuonan ng pansin. Time would come Sef. You've just need to wait . Focus on what you need to do.

Meanwhile :

Naglalakad si Coby sa lobby ng Cbbs building ng makita niya si Sef at right timing kasi may ipapa alam sya dito :

Coby : yo ! Bro ( tapik sa braso )
Sef : hey
Coby : Sef , iinform pala kita sa magaganap this coming weekend .
Sef: what about this weekend bro ?
Coby: well may nakalap lang namang event si toppy ( HS friend of sef and coby ) at gusto niyang pumunta tayo dun.
Sef: Toppy? Wow hindi  talaga maiiwas sa kanya ang mga updates or infos no ? Alam na alam talaga .
Coby: Kinda, Hilig kaya Pumarty non, so whats your plan?
Sef: hmmm, oh right im in
Coby: yeah bro that's right geh see yah, gonna inform toppy about this haha

At napa iling nlang si Sef. He doesn't know na this party will be his chance to see what his looking for haha.

So the weekend came:

Coby and their high school buddies invited Sef to a concert to be held sa sports complex nila.
Not to disappoint his friends, he go with them. Alangan namang papa Kj pa sya. At that night they came together sa venue. Like a SQUADS. The place are filled of any kinds of  people that they might encounter. Crowds already occupied the ground kaya ginawa nila ay panay singit na lang. To find a place where they are comfy to party on. Then the concert started and people at first are just not wild enough, its kinda tempo lang yung medyo kalma pa yung crowd. It is just beginning kaya wala pang masyadong high and   people are just checking the sorroundings pa. But as the night goes deeper, the people gets wilder. The ground start moving, like there's an intensity 1 earthquake.
The place begins to break in to noise. Loud bang of Musics are Played. People starts dancin. Groving their selves as best as they can as the main band is now performing. The crowd is really enjoying every beat that they played. Dahil sa medyo nasa malayo sila ay Sumingit pa ang magkaibigan to get closer to the front when Sef lost his friends. Dahil sa nagkasiksikan na masyado.

"Oh com'on. Argh.. I lost them, hirap pa naman mahanap sila sa Sobrang dami ng tao."

Sa nangyari ay pilit na sumingit si Sef papuntang front para makita sila, while sobrang nagkakasayahan na ang mga tao sa kanyang paligid like wild animals. Kahit masikip pilit siyang sumingit til he bumps to somebody. Somebody he used to know ( haha)