Chapter 1- Moving in

Tatiana's POV
I just moved into this lovely new apartment in Gary, Indiana with nothing to fill it but some items I've kept in storage from college. I have a  cat named Lola and she seems to really like the place too. I look around the apartment to admire it's welcoming feeling until I realize that I really need to finish unpacking all the way so I can get some rest because I'm going out to look for a job first thing in the morning.

A couple hours later...
After a couple of hours of making some finishing touches and moving a few things a little to my liking, I go into the kitchen, make myself a quick snack and make sure Lola has everything she needs before I head off to bed.

I always dread going to sleep because I wish I had someone to lay with me. I could rest better knowing that someone is beside me cuddling me as I drift off to sleep. That hasn't happened in a while due to my past failing relationships. I try to have hope that one day that missing part of my life will be filled. I really hope I find someone really really soon. I want to get married  and spend the rest of my life with someone I love.

I'm already 24 years old and half my friends are already married or engaged. I have a very slender feminine body and beautiful hair. I'm not trying to be narcissistic but I think that I am a very beautiful, not to mention sexy, woman. Therefore I wonder if it's just my lack of choosing the right person to have a relationship the reason why I haven't found true love.

But I still try to keep the little hope I have left and believe that one day I will find the man of my dreams.

To be continued...

Authors note: Hey guys! First I'd like to say that this is my time writing so I'm sorry if it's not as good as you expected. But I do promise that the next chapter/chapters will be A LOT better!!! Thank you for choosing my book to read and I hope that you'll love it!😊❤️