Chapter. 4 - Just good friends?

Michael's POV
"Lisa, I'm going to the studio." I yell from the front door.

"Okay babe but be back for dinner, I've got something special planned for us tonight" Lisa says seductively. 

"Okay"

I'm trying to start a career in the music industry and ever since I met Tatiana I've been really inspired to make this song. I want to call it just good friends but I need to write some lyrics and get the music right first.

"Oh Tatiana is supposed to be calling me today!!!" I smile to myself.

"Who supposed to be calling you, Michael?" Lisa frowns.

Why the hell do I talk so loud!!!

"Um I- someone from a record company is supposed to be calling me about recording a song." I say nervously.

"Whatever Michael, I don't know what's going on but I swear if I find out you're cheating on me, it's OVER!" Lisa cries.

Shit

"Lisa it's not like that. I love you that's why I'm with you. Tatiana is just my friend." I sigh

Lisa stays silent for a moment. Then starts crying and runs upstairs.

"I don't have time for this" I mumble. "I'm leaving, call me if you need anything" I yell again.

Before I leave I go into the kitchen and fix myself a big glass of orange juice. It normally makes me feel better.

Why am I doing this to myself? I have a great big house, great finances, satisfying looks, and other good things.

I just want to be loved. I guess I want to be loved so bad that I threw my heart to anyone, to Lisa. Just to feel or at least think that I'm in a happy relationship. It's not the truth.

Lisa doesn't love me anymore. She just uses and wants me for money, sex, and attention from people.

"Michael I'm sorry for going off on you. I was just upset because I'm just scared to loose you. I'm scared you're gone cheat on me." Lisa says coming into the kitchen. She pulls a chair from the table to sit next to me.

She leans over to hug me but I push away.

"Lisa I have to go, you really hurt me this time. Why would you EVER think I would cheat on you. I wouldn't hurt you like that." I say holding back tears as she frowns

Before she can say anything I run out the door, get in my car, and I'm on my way to the studio.

***

Tatiana's POV

"Owwww!!!" I wince in pain. My period just started and I don't have time for this right I have things to do and people to see.

I grab a tampon out of my purse, but I find a familiar piece of paper.

It's Michael's phone number.

"Oh my god I totally forgot to call him today!" I say.

I finish cleaning myself up, take some Tylenol, and dial his phone number right away.

The phone starts ringing...

"Hello?" A soft voice says.

"Hi, um is this Michael Jackson?"
I ask.

"Yes, yes it is, is this Tatiana?" He says.

I can't do this.

"Yeah, I have to go Michael I'm sorry. I'll call you back later, okay? I say nervously.

"Tatiana please don't go, I really wanted to talk to you" I hear his voice somewhat crack.

"Are you crying, Michael?" I frown.

"N-no I'm not, it's just been really hard for me in my relationship and you're such a sweet girl. Can we be friends? He ask sweetly.

"Of course Michael, we're already friends. It's just that you have a girlfriend and I don't want to get in the way of that or cause any trouble" I say.

"Sweetheart, you're not causing any trouble, I'm starting to think about breaking up with Lisa because she makes me feel unwanted and used" he sighs sadly.

"Michael I'm so sorry about that. You can come over tonight if you want for dinner or something if it makes you feel better" I smile.

"Oh thank you that would be great, what time do you want me to come?" He says. I can imagine him grinning on the other side of the phone.

"8:00pm would be nice".

"Okay I'll be there, bye Tatiana" he says.

"Bye bye Michael" I say

"I love you" he whispers.

I stay frozen from shock, did he just say he loved me?

"What did you say Michael? I ask

"Oh nothing, bye"

And with that he hangs up.

I don't know what the hell I just got myself into but I don't know if I want to get out of it. I kinda wanted to say I loved him too.

I replay his voice in my head as tears roll down my cheeks. I want him to be the one. Could he be the one?

Ooooo is someone catching feelings?!? Maybe, probably. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading this and a new chapter will be out really soon. Love you- Genesis Loren💞💕😘 Oh and sorry for the long chapter.