Chapter.5 -Dinner with Tati and a cheating phone call

~Later that night~
Lisa's POV

"Baby don't worry about Michael- ahhh -he won't find out. Keep g-going!!!"

Tatiana's POV
"That should do" I smile.

Since Michael is coming over I need and want everything to be somewhat perfect. I have a round table with a little candle on it with a flower center piece.

Yeah I know it's a little romantic but hey I just want him to know I'm listening and that I'm here for him.  Besides, we're just friends...

-Knock knock knock-

'Is it 8:00 already?!'

"COMING" I yell.

I open the door and there he is. He's so perfect. He has his hair pulled back in a casual ponytail with a black button up shirt and black pants. Annnd of course his loafers.

"Hey Tatiana" he hugs me.

"Hey Michael, come in come in!" I smile.

We walk into my living room and he notices my cat Lola. (Sorry for leaving her out so much-GL)

"Is this your cat?" he ask.

"No Michael it's my dragon" I laugh.

"Oh well your dragon is adorable" he giggles.

"Smartass" I nudge him with my elbow.

He holds his hands up in surrender while laughing his ass off.

As we walks into the dining room he sees the table I set up. A confused look appears on his face but then turns into a sweet flattered smile.

"So um how are you Mike, you seemed a little upset earlier." I ask a little nervously.

"Oh, yeah I was a little but I'm okay now, thank you for asking. Is this table for us? It's really nice"

"Okay well we have all night to just talk about everything over dinner. And yes this is for us, I'm sorry if it's a little too much"

"Aww it's fine. I think it's cute. What are having?" He ask.

"Spaghetti with wine" I say.

"Great!!! Let's eat"

***
~After dinner~

"Tatiana the food was amazing. Thank you so much" he says while laughing from what we were talking about.

"You're more than welcome, I was just being a good host to my guest." I tell him.

Oh my god, Michael is such a wonderful person to talk to. Its so mesmerizing to just listen to him talk. We really got to know each other well but there's only one things that bothers me. He's so lonely, he wants to be loved so badly. I can see it in his eyes. Poor baby.

We go back to the living room, sit on the couch and talk a little bit more.

Just as we're getting into a deep conversation, Michaels phone rings.

"Oh crap I forgot about Lisa's dinner" Michaels grunts. "Tati I have to get this, it's Lisa. Do you mind if I step out for a sec?"

"No of course not, go ahead" I say

He walks out and leaves me in silence.

Michael's POV
"Hello" I answer.

"MICHAEL WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" Lisa screams through the phone.

Damn...

"Lisa first of all stop yelling at me and second I am still at the studio. I forgot about your dinner, I'll be home soon" I say calmly.

Do you really think I'm about to tell her where I am?!

"Whatever just hurry up please" she whispers.

"Yeah but why are you whispering?" I ask suspiciously

"Babe I'm going home. Thanks for the great time" I hear a unfamiliar voice say.

"Lisa who in the blue fuck was that" I yell.

"O-oh well um, I don't know what you're talking about Michael".

"Lisa I heard a mans voice. I'm going to ask you again, who is in my house." I'm trying my best not to blow up.

"Look it's nobody you're hearing stuff. I'll be waiting on you to get home. Bye." She hangs up.

That's the last damn straw.

I'm not even cheating on Lisa. Tatiana is my friend. My supporter. Someone who listens and understands me. I'm done with that cheating bit-, whor-... Woman

I walk back in Tatiana's house and see her sipping on her wine on the couch.

"Hey mike, is everything okay? She smiles

"No, Lisa's cheating. I heard a mans voice in the background of our call so I asked her who it was but she said she didn't know what I was talking about. Plus I forgot she wanted me back home for dinner. That bitch" I scream then start crying.

Tatiana's POV
Michael starts crying on my floor so I run to him and cradle him in my arms

This is the stuff I'm talking about. I don't want him to hurt anymore. I wish I could take it all away.

"I just don't understand why she's doing this to me. I haven't done anything to deserves this Tatiana, I haven't" he eyes on my shoulder.

"I'm so so sorry baby, you poor thing. Michael you don't deserve this, I don't know why anyone would want to do this to you. Michael my heart truly goes out to you. Do you want to stay the night?

"Tatiana thank you but you don't have do this. I'll go home" he says looking into my eyes.

By this time we're back on the couch

"No Michael it's no problem." I say

"I love you for this" he's says

'I love you too' I say internally

Thank you guys so so much. This chapter was another long chapter but I thinks it's better than the last. I love you babes and again thank you for everything. Next chapter coming soon- Genesis Loren😘💞