Chapter. 6 -Could a lie become the truth?

Tatiana's POV~

I wake up on the couch remembering what happened last night.

'How could she do that to Michael'

It's 6:23am, way too early for me to be up anyways. I don't have to wake up this early until I start working.

I tiptoe through the house on my way to the bathroom, being carful not to wake Michael up. I can't find him though...

"Michael"? I call out.

No answer

I call his name again

Still no answer

'Damnit Michael' I grunt.

I look everywhere for him and I still couldn't find him.

"I'll just call him"

I head to the kitchen because I always leave my phone in there. As I come closer to the counter, I find a note.

'Tatiana, I'm so sorry you have to wake up without me but I decided to go back home early this morning to get some clothes and other things. I'm moving out and I'll stay in a hotel until I make Lisa move out of MY house. Anyways thank you so much for opening your home to me last night, I'll be back later. Love Michael~

"Okay then" I sigh.

~ Ring Ring Ring~

"BRUH ITS NOT EVEN 7:00am YET, WHOS CALLING ME?!!?" I yell. I think I scared Lola.

"Hello?" I answer irritated.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know who you think you are or what you think your doing but Michael is mine so leave him the hell alone before I beat your ass!" She says, with her annoying and slightly deep voice.

"Babe listen here, it's too damn early for me to be dealing with your Harambe lookin ass, and second, don't ever call my house talking to me like that. I'm not the one who cheated on Michael last night. Hell you probably cheat on him all the time. I'm hanging up now so don't bother calling me back. Michael will be there soon anyways so you can take that up with him. Hoe".

I hang up before she can even say anything else.

Why are people always trying to come for me?!

"I gotta go shower" I say to myself.

I light a candle, take off my clothes and put on some George Michael.

"Somebody told me, that everything she wants,
Is everything she sees. I guess I must have loved you,
because I said you were the perfect girl for me"

I sing along with the music and finish my shower...

***
Michael's POV~

"Yeah... I know right... Well I'll call you later frank, I have to take care of some business. I'll meet you at the studio next week, thanks, bye" I say hanging up the phone.

I just got off the phone with Frank Dileo, a guy I'm thinking about making my manager if this singing career goes right. 

'Now you have to go deal with Lisa's ass' I say to myself.

I pull into the driveway of my house,  preparing myself for this agreement I'm about to be in...

As open the door I hear Lisa voice coming from the sun window.

"You about to go back to your little whores house again?" She asks bluntly.

I ignore her.

"I know you hear me Michael!" She says louder.

"She is not a bitch, a whore, or any other name that relates to yourself. Her name is Tatiana and she was just one of my good friends but now I'm thinking about making her something a little more than my good friend" I say getting close to Lisa's face.

"So you're leaving me?" She laughs

"No sweetheart, you're leaving me with your cheating ass, I'm giving you a week to get your shit and leave. ITS OVER LISA, OOVVEERR!!! I yell walking upstairs to our- or shall I say "my" bedroom.

"Michael I love you, I can't live without you. I'm sorry for cheating on yo-" she stops herself in the middle of her sentence knowing she just told on herself...Wow. 

"Ha see, I knew you never loved me and I knew you cheated on me. This doesn't even have anything to do with Tatiana but I'm so glad I met her because she's actually there for me and she listens. Something that you've never done. It took me to meet her to see how fake and disloyal you are Lisa. I would never do that to you, I loved you with all my heart. I'd die for you girl. But you failed to realize it" I say trying not to cry.

"Michael I can't leave you" she cries.

"Why the hell not?!"

Michael... I'm- I'm pr- pregnant...

I just stand there with an emotionless look on my face.

She can't be serious...

Hey guys!!! Yes I know I've been gone for ages but like I said I'm ridiculously busy. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for not updating in a while.  I love you all so much and I appreciate all your love and support😘❤️. But I have one question for you guys... Is Michael the father?🤔. Anyways comment and vote, thank youuuu- Genesis Loren🙈💕💫