Chapter 1

2012

"So let me get this right, you used to date a guy who is 17 years older than you?" Georgia asked Jessie with a shocked expression on her face.

Jessie and Georgia had been friends for a while now, but were still learning about each other.

"That's right, his name was Ian, I really liked him but he got a lot of abuse for dating me, so we decided we should call it a day" Jessie replied, hating going over these memories again.

Georgia suddenly remembered why she asked Jessie to meet for a coffee. She had gotten slightly distracted by the hot guy in the corner, which lead to them talking about Jess's ex.

"You want to come out with us tonight? Few of us are going to see a band play" Georgia asked jess.

"Sure sounds fun is it a converse and jeans or a dress and heels?"

"Def the converse and jeans" Georgia replied to jesses question, "so pick you up around 5?"

"Sure who's playing?" Jessie asked intrigued.

"My fellas band" Georgia replied.

"Isn't h 23 years older than you?" Jessie asked intrigued.

"Maybe" Georgia replied.

"So giving me the third degree and you're dating a guy old enough to be your farther" jess giggles at the look on Georgia's face.

"Anyway getting back on topic, Hannah and Sam will be there to, they are the other girlfriends, who are also younger"