Chapter 5 : Jessie's Pov

Jessie pulls out her red ipod and locates '4am' by lostprophets.

She puts her ipod in the pocket of her coat and her headphones in her ears.

One thing Jessie could admit to was that although Ian had some pretty crazy hardcore fans, the guy could sing.

Jessie was beginning to remember the time Ian had stolen her acoustic guitar and began to sing a beautiful song to her, he later told her that he had written it for her.

Jessie's thoughts were quickly interrupted by a car making a lot of noise at the side of her.

The car drove forward and pulled over.

She saw someone get out and start walking towards her, as the person got closer she realised it was Ian. He began saying something but she couldn't hear what as she still had her headphones in.

Jessie removed her headphones and as Ian got closer she started talking

"Hey, I am so sorry, I had my headphones in so didn't hear the song straight away and then I didn't recognise you."

"Don't worry about it" Ian replied with a big smile on his face that pained Jessie to see.

"Do you want a lift? We need to talk" Ian asked Jessie, a begging look in his eyes.

"We don't need to talk, there isn't anything that needs to be said" Jessie replies, trying to look anywhere but at Ian.

"If that's true, then why can't you look at me? Please just give me a few minutes" Jessie noticed Ian's face was pleading.

"Ok, let's go to that café you used to take me to a long time ago" Jessie replied, she wasn't sure this was a good idea.