Chapter 2 : ians pov

SPLAT!

"Watch the hair man!" Ian shouted towards Jamie, who was currently mid food fight with Lee and Jocko.

"I swear that bitch hates me. I had to sit there for an hour and half whilst she tugged and pulled my hair into shape, I have never felt so much pain"

"Get off that lazy ass of yours then and do it yourself" Jamie's voice shouted as another cream pie came flying across the room.

"I'm getting out of here before you ruin my hair and clothes" Ian shouted to the others.

Ian was wearing his black sleeveless band t-shirt, white skinnies and a black belt and trainers.

"Can you bring G in for me, she cant get past the people on the doors again" Jamie's voice came again.

"Sure man" Ian called back before leaving the room.

Ian made his way towards the front door.

The girls in front of the doors looked a little shocked to see Ian walking towards them.

"Hi Mr Watkins anything we can help you with?" came the squeaky voice of the short blonde girl stood in front of him.

"Its Ian, nobody has called me 'Mr Watkins' since school" This brought back fond memories of being kicked out of class at school.

"I need to go and get my friends in that you refused entry to, I am not impressed that I have had to come myself" Ian tried to sound disappointed, which must have worked as the girls looked nervous.

"And it would be easier if you opened the door to let me out"

The little squeaky girl stepped forward and opened a little side door.

As soon as Ian stepped out, girls started screaming.

Ian was walking towards G when Ian heard a familiar voice shout his name out that made him stop dead in his tracks.

He re composed himself and called out "I know I am" as he moved forward.

He couldn't see her face yet, he had fought against them splitting up but there was too many hate messages and he couldn't expect any girl to go through that.

"Give me some sugar G" He says as he quickly pulls Georgia into a hug.

"Hi girls" Ian says as he looks around him. As the girls reply, Ian casts a quick glance at Jessie. She hadn't changed that much to him; she was still as beautiful as ever.

"Do you mind if we get inside before that group of girls pounce on us" Ian says as he holds out his hand for G to take but wishing it was actually Jessie who took hold of it.

Ian led them back through the doors he had just walked through once.

"The guys are through the last door on your right, I'm just going to grab some drinks" Ian says to the girls, a little voice is yelling at him inside his head and he follows what it says. He turns to Jessie and asks if she minds helping him. Jessie didn't say anything so Georgia says yes for her.

They begin to walk but when he is sure the others couldn't see or hear him, he stops.

"It's nice to see you again Jess, I didn't think I would get this chance again. You look amazing by the way" for some reason Ian couldn't understand the last part came out as a whisper.

"You almost didn't get the chance, It is only because Georgia didn't tell me the name of the band that was playing. You look amazing to"

'JUST KISS HER' the voice inside Ian's head shouted to him.

Ian quickly put his hand on her face, he didn't want to give himself time to back out. He pulled her to him and put his lips on hers. Suddenly all the feelings he thought he had gotten rid of came flooding back. All too quickly though, Jessie pulled away, whispered something that sounded like sorry and ran in the direction of the others.