Chapter 2

"Why is everyone wearing lostprophets t-shirts?" Jessie asks as another group of girls wearing a mix of hoodie and t-shirts walk past.

"Because it's their concert silly" Georgia replies, sounding like she is talking to a baby.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jessie began to panic.

Jessie hadn't seen Ian in person since they broke up and she still pangs when she sees him on interviews, how will she cope seeing him in person?

"What's the big deal? I have text Jamie asking him to come get us because the lady on the doors won't let us in again" Georgia replies, not quiet picking up on Jessie's panic.

"Is that your older guy? You're dating Jamie Oliver? You failed to mention this bit of information" Jessie's voice getting higher and higher as her panic began to rise.

"Because I didn't think it was important, oh he is sending Ian out to get us" she replies as her phone dings to signal a message.

"You know the older guy who was in a band? The one you were winding me up about? It was Ian freaking Watkins!" Jessie shouts in a panic.

"I know I am" came a familiar welsh voice from behind them.

"Give me some sugar G" Ian says as he pulls Georgia into a tight hug. "Hi girls" he says as he lets Georgia go and addresses the girls around him. "Hi Ian" came the girls reply in a unison swooney sort of way.

Ian glanced at Jessie before addressing the girls again

"Do you mind if we go inside before that group of girls over there pounce on me"

He holds out his hand fro Georgia to take.

Jessie grabs Georgia's arm and whispers that she isn't sure she can do this. Georgia replies by grabbing Jessie's arm and pulling her with them.

Ian led them through the main doors, through a big room and through a small door which lead to a long corridor.

"The guys are on the last door on your right, I am just going to grab some drinks" Ian says then turns to Jessie "Do you mind helping me?" He looks straight into her eyes with those big hazel eyes of his own.

Jessie stands there shocked, not knowing what to say. She really wanted to spend time with Ian but she knew it was going to hurt too much.

"Course she will" came Georgia's voice as they walked off and left the two of them stood there.

They began to walk back towards the big room as Ian stopped them.

"It's nice to see you again Jess, I didn't think I would get the chance again. You look amazing by the way" Ian replied, the last bit so quiet that Jessie almost didn't hear him.

"You almost didn't get the chance it's only because Georgia didn't tell me which band was playing. You look amazing to" Jessie fell quiet not sure what to say.

Ian suddenly put his hand on her face and pulled her towards him to kiss her. As soon as Ian's lipped touched hers, Jessie pulled away, mumbled an apology and ran after the others.