The First Class Trial

Mr Telamon: WHERE IS MEI ?! SHE'S LATE!

Mei Rikka: I'm here. Sorry for being late.

Mr Telamon: Now, everyone's here in this elevator! Let's go!!

~In the elevator~

Kira Hinata: This elevator is nicee! It fits all of us! We can have a boxing match in here!

Yoshi Oscar: Uhh, this elevator's goin' deeper, deeper and deeper underground. Is this safe?

Jimmy Gordon: Yeah but thinking who killed Bonono is important.

Angela Tryra and Angely Tryra: Bonono the BANANA!! HAHA! BANANA!!

Amber Miller: It's rude to insult someone who's listening.

~Then finally, we arrived at the Class Trial Room~

Mr Telamon: Hello students! Let me explain about the CLASS Trial

Mr Telamon: Hello students! Let me explain about the CLASS Trial. A deadly judgment... A deadly deception... A deadly betrayal... A deadly riddle, a deadly defense, a deadly faith... A deadly...class trial...! So basically, you have to guess who the true KILLER is. You have clues in your mind to help you guess right! If you guess correctly, nobody will die but the true KILLER will get a nice 'deadly' execution alone. But if you guess incorrectly, EVERYONE except the true KILLER will get a nice 'deadly' execution and when that happens, the true KILLER will graduate and leave this place, leaving the others to die. So.. Let's begin!

~Everyone chose a spot to stand on and so, the Class Trial begins!~

{CLASS TRIAL, START!}

Jimmy Gordon: We already know who the killer is. IT'S RAY! HE'S THE KILLER!

Ray Bluey: I didn't killed Bonono.

Jimmy Gordon: Then why is his corpse in your room?

Ray Bluey: I don't know! I woke up then I found his corpse!

Amber Miller: Maybe, the killer moved the corpse to Ray's room..

Kira Hinata: That's impossible! If that happened, there will be blood on the hallway's carpet!

Amber Miller: You're right.. so that means, Bonono Qwerty was killed in Ray's room.

Swimo Sea: And that's it! Ray killed bonono!

Ray Bluey: Swimo, why are you wearing a bandage wrap on your arm?

Swimo Sea: The killer tried to kill me!

Ray Bluey: If the killer tried to kill you, you would know who it is. Who is the killer?

Swimo Sea: I-I don't know! The killer was wearing a umm... a PRINCESS MASK!

Oshawott Junior: But where did the killer get the princess mask?

Swimo Sea: I-I d-don't know! Maybe the supermarket?