ROBLOX HOPE ACADEMY..?

"Wow! This school is huge!" I said.

I ran inside the school excitedly.

"Wow, this place looks empt-"

"*bing bong bing bong* Hello, this is the principal speaking, all freshman students, please go to the gym. I repeat, all freshman students, please hurry to the gym."

"But.. where is the gym?" i said to myself.

I tried to find my way to the gym and... I found it!

I took a deep breath and opened the gym door.

"Hey! That's him, the last freshman student!" a girl shouted.

"Pfftt, you're late. What took you so l-"

Suddenly, a voice boomed out throughout the gym

"Testing, testing, HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODDYYYY!!!"

"GAAAHHHH!! DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SCREAM ON THAT GODDAMN MIC?!" A guy shouted.

"HEY! KEEP QUIET WHEN I'M TALKING!"

"Anyway, are all the freshmans here? 2,4,6,8,1- YEP! Everyone is here! I am your principal, Mr. Telamon. Welcome to your killing school life! HAHAHA!"

"Haha! You're joking right?" A girl asked with a laugh

"Nope! I aint jokin! I NEVER lie! I am your principal after all. So basically, you ugly students, are stuck, in this school , FOREVER! Oh, you wanna escape? Well all you have to do is KILL someone without getting caught! HAHAHAH!"

"You've got to be kidding me.." a girl said with her eyes widen.

"pfftt, like anyone would kill someone." A guy said with a laugh.

"But if we don't kill, we'll be stuck here forever!" A girl said softly.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING I CAN TO LET SOMEONE KILL A PERSON, ANYTHINGG!!!"The principal shouted on his microphone then ran out the gym.

"D..do we really have to do this?" I asked the other freshmans.

"Yea, Mr Telamon s-"

...

Suddenly, everything turned black.

<TO BE CONTINUED>