Free Time 2

(yO! It's me. Le author Trishh! Ok so welcome to another free time event. This event has nothing to do with the main plot but if you want to know more about the characters, I recommend you to read this chapter. BUT if you don't care about this event, you can skip it and go to the real killing school life. ;-;)

*bing bong bing bong*

Announcement: Good morning everyone! This is your principal speaking. It is now 9:00 am. Please head to the Dining room to eat your breakfast! *Click*

~ Time pass ~

~ After Breakfast ~

Yoshi Oscar: Yo, Ray. Wassup?

Ray Bluey: I just feel like talking to someone.

Yoshi Oscar: Well, I'm here. Ask me a question. I might be able to answer it.

Ray Bluey: Ok, what's your favourite food?

Yoshi Oscar: Hmm... I like carrots. It gives me good eyesight and helps me use the sniper very well. Any more questions?

Ray Bluey: What was your childhood like?

Yoshi Oscar: It was weird. When I was young, I found a sniper in my dad's farm and started playing with it. My dad caught me playing with it but he wasn't mad, instead, he taught me how to use the sniper properly. Any more questions?

Ray Bluey: Wow... Ok...

Ray Bluey: What do you like in girls?

Yoshi Oscar: WHAT?! I uhh.. Like cute girls that are brave and like guns. Hehe, Gwen is brave and she's cute..but.. Does she like guns?

Ray Bluey: I don't know, go ask her.

Yoshi Oscar: Why don't you go ask her?!

Ray Bluey: Come on, you like her and she likes you..

Yoshi Oscar: Okay, I must ask her if she likes guns. Bye.

~Yoshi rushed to find Gwen~

Ray Bluey[MIND]:(Wow, he really likes that girl. Anyway, I wonder who I should talk to next.)

Angely and Angela Tryra: Hey hey! We're bored. Let's talk!

Ray Bluey:Oh geez.. Okay, okay, uhh.. Angely can you show me a magic trick?

Angely Tryra: Sure! I must cut myself in half with this 'Totally real sword that Angela stole from the supermarket'!

~Angely dismembered herself with her sword but she's still talking and laughing~

Ray Bluey: OH MY FLIIPPING BANANAS.

Angela Tryra: Ooohhh! I know that trick!

~Angely put her body parts back together and stands up~

Angely Tryra: Ta-daahhh!

Ray Bluey: HOW did YOU DID THAT?!

Angely Tryra: A magician never tells their secrets!

Ray Bluey: Wow. Ok, angela? You're The Ultimate Luckster, right? What does that mean?

Angela Tryra: It means I'm sooo reeaaalllyy lucky! I bet you can't beat me at ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

Ray Bluey: Oh YEAH?! Let's play!

~Me and Angela played rock papper scissors but Angela kept on winning, winning and winning..~

Ray Bluey: Holy crap.

Angela Tryra: Ha! No one can beat me! I'm The Ultimate Luckster! My luck can defend me from getting MURDERED! Fuhahahah!

~Angely and Angela walked away laughing crazily~

Ray Bluey[MIND]:(Weirdos. I should find someone to talk to..)

Kira Hinata: You have found the 'perfect someone to talk to'!

Ray Bluey: Wait.. What? How can you read my mind?

Kira Hinata: Well, someone named Sayaka Maizono taught me how to read minds! I should be called The Ultimate Esper Guitarist!

Ray Bluey: Okay, guess what I'm thinking right now. *Thinks about flying pigs and hamburgers*

Kira Hinata: Youuu areee thinnkiing about flying pigs and hamburgers! Haha!

Ray Bluey: WUT DA FUACK?! Wow, impressive.

Ray Bluey: If you can read minds, you should've known who was the killer last time.

Kira Hinata: Nah, I'm just a beginner at reading minds. Which means I suck at reading minds! I don't plan to focus on reading minds. I just wanna be a famous rock star!!

Ray Bluey: Okay, sing me a song.

Kira Hinata: WE GOT TO BIG FOR THE CAGGEE THAT YOU LOCKED US UP IN! LET'S MARK THIS DOWN AS THE DAAYYY!

Ray Bluey: You sing so loud. I think you don't even need to use a microphone.

Kira Hinata: I want my voice to be super loud in concerts!

~Kira walked away singing some weird heavy metal song..~

Ray Bluey[MIND]:(I should find someone that is not loud to talk to.)

Ray Bluey: Yo, Chrystel tips.

Chrystel Cylers: DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU TWIT!

Ray Bluey: Sorry.

Chrystel Cylers: Okay, hi.

Ray Bluey: I heard that you saved alot of animals from death. What do you use?

Chrystel Cylers: Well, my uncle gave me a medicine. He never explained about the medicine, so I started to use the medicine on animals. The first animal that I was a dog. He's 32 years old but he's still alive!

Ray Bluey: Wow, is the medicine dangerous?

Chrystel Cylers: I've been using it to save animals since I was 4. So.. It's safe.

Ray Bluey: Does it work on humans?

Chrystel Cylers: Yes. I once tested it on my grandfather. He's 121 years old and still a strong man.

Ray Bluey: Holy crap. That's magical.

Chystel Cylers: Anyway, I should go..

~Chrystel walked away~

*bing bong bing bong*

=END OF 2ND FREE TIME EVENT, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE, SOMEDAY..=