Class Trial 3: Little Sister

In the Class Trial room..

We all gathered arounds in circles..

Mr Telamon: Yehahaha. There is something special about this Class Trial.

Amber Miller: Something special?!

Mr Telamon: Yeaaap!

Ray Bluey: What is it?!

Mr Telamon: The killer is the member of ROBLOXIA END.

Trish Anne: Seriously?!

Mr Telamon: Yeah. Now, let me explain what a Class Trial is.

Mr Telamon: A deadly judgment... A deadly deception... A deadly betrayal... A deadly riddle, a deadly defense, a deadly faith... A deadly...class trial...! So basically, you have to guess who the true KILLER is. You have clues in your mind to help you guess right! If you guess correctly, nobody will die but the true KILLER will get a nice 'deadly' execution alone. But if you guess incorrectly, EVERYONE except the true KILLER will get a nice 'deadly' execution and when that happens, the true KILLER will graduate and leave this place, leaving the others to die. So.. Let's begin!

CLASS TRIAL, START!

Jack Zelante: Noooo, I don't wanna do this!

Mr Telamon: Would you like to die?

Jack Zelante: Nooooo!!

Dued Azzip: Calm down Jack.

Gwen Laurens: There are alot of questions about this case.. Like, what weapon did the killer use to kill Oshawott and Chrystel? And also, who's handwriting is in the letter?

Jimmy Gordon: That's why we have to find out!

Gwen Laurens: Any ideas? ...Anyone?

Amber Miller: We found one letter in Oshawott's room.. Same with Chrystel.. Bu-

Ray Bluey: There was a letter in Chrystel's room?

Amber Miller: Yeah.. But there was no letter in Jimmy's room.

Trish Anne: He has the letter before! He just lost it.

Amber Miller: Are you saying random nonsense again?

Trish Anne: We already know who's the killer! It's Chrystel!

Amber Miller: I'm pretty sure it's not Chrystel. There was a letter in her room..

Fonny Goodman: Also, the handwriting is not Chrystel's..

Jimmy Gordon: Chrystel... tried to kill me! Why you guys no trust me?!

Gwen Laurens: There's something that's been bothering me for a while..

Angela Tryra: Huh?

Gwen Laurens: Ray? Do you remember that sudden fire in the training room?

Jimmy Gordon: What are you doing?! Stop changing the topic! You're probably the killer!

Gwen Laurens: Jimmy, you were also with us. Don't act like nothing happened.

Ray Bluey: Anyway...yeah. I remember..

Angely Tryra: Fire?! How come?!

Gwen Laurens: A fireball suddenly came out of no where. Then, it burned Chrystel's corpse.

Dued Azzip: Oh that's why it smelled like burning near the training room!

Gwen Laurens: Jimmy, let me ask you something...and be honest.

Jimmy Gordon: Are you going to ask how I did my hair?

Angely & Angela Tryra: What're you talking about?! You don't even have hair!