The Picnic

Guys don't be ghost readers please comment and vote please :/

______________________________Riley's P.O.V.

This is amazing Leeroy set up a picnic to apologize. But he didn't have anything to apologize for. He was just standing up for me, he was so sweet. Once we've finished eating its dark out and Leeroy is pointing out the constellations. "See right there?" He points up at the sky. "No where" I can't see where he's pointing. He takes my hand and points it to where it is. "That's O'Ryan's belt" he tells me. I look at him, his face was inches away from mine. He started to lean in and so did I. He pulls away before are lips touch. What a tease! So I lean even more over and crash my lips onto his. But what if its not what he wanted? Oh no!

______________________________

Leeroy's P.O.V.

Crap I had almost just kissed Riley. When I pulled away she leaned in and kissed me. It was amazing, well I thought it was because it was my first kiss but what if she didn't think so? When she pulls away, she licks her lips, which is really hot. "Wow" is I can manage to say. "I'm sorry" she says looking at the ground. "For what!" I blurt out. Whoops! "For kissing you" she says I stare at her. "I wanted that though" I tell her. She looks up at me "you did?"

"Of course I did, I actually want to ask you something"

"What"

"Riley will you go out with me?"

She doesn't answer. It's a no I just know it. "Yes"

______________________________

Ok guys I know my chapters are really short but I have a attention span of a chiwawa so sorry. :)