Punishment

Idk how do you guys like my story? Please comment.

__________________________

Leeroy's P.O.V.

"Why did you punch Mr.Blake in the face?" Mr.Beasly asked me. "He told my friend Riley to 'ditch the loser and go have some fun with him' I was mad he talked to her like that, alright" I said. "Well that gave you no right to punch him. You broke his nose, and for that Leeroy Payne I have no choice but to suspend you for a week" he finishes looking down at his papers, not showing any emotion at all. "WHAT?" I yell "this is my first offense I should at least have a warning" I say. "Mr.Payne what you did was serious. I'm sor-" he starts but I cut him off "yeah whatever see you in a week" I say storming out of his office, where Riley sits in a chair, "what did he say?" she asks standing up . "I'm suspended for a week" I tell her.

"What that's not fair it's all my fault I'm sorry"

"No it's not your fault,

"Yes it is."

"No it's not, ok. Hey look at me" i say I take her chin in my hand and direct it towards my face 'its bit your fault alright, now I got to go. Will pick you up after school. Alright?" I tell ,her she nods. I turn and I hear her mumble "its my fault" and I just sigh.

******

I pull up at the school to pick up Riley. When I see her talking to Justin. When she notices me she waves goodbye and hopes in. "What was that about?" I ask her as I start to drive. "Oh nothing" she says playing with the radio. Justin Bieber "boyfriend" comes on and she starts to dance in her seat, Its so sexy. I start to sing to it and she freezes. "Leeroy you have an amazing voice" she squeals. "I do?"

"Yes you do it's amazing" she says

"Um wow thanks." I say.

She turns the radio back on and some Taylor Swift song comes on and she sings to it, she has a really good voice too. She's an amazing singer, but I stay quite and grin. When we get to the place I planned in takeing her for lunch she looks at me, "why are we at the park ?" She asks. "Just follow me alright" I say as I get out of the car. I lead her to a place where I set up a picnic. Riley gasps when she sees it.