Rumors

Hey so um thanks for 1k reads love you guys and yeah enjoy :)

______________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

Today management called a meeting with me and the boys so I'm in the conference room waiting for Paul to show up.

"So how's Riley,Liam?" Louis asks me.

"Uhh good I guess" I tell them.

"thats good.. Have you heard the new rumor about you and Riley?" Harry asks.

"Uhh which ones because theres one about how me and Riley broke up and how i'm abusive" I say

"No theres a new one about how 'Riley Anderson long time girl friend of Liam Payne is pregnant" Niall says in a fake deep voice.

"oh really, thats bullshit" I say

"Well don't you want to get married and have kids with RIley?" Zayn asks me.

"Yeah of course but just not anytime soon I mean she's still 17" I tell them.

"But you guys have been dating for like 2 1/2 years now how can you wait any longer? I mean me and Perrie have been dating for half the time you and Riley have and we already are thinking about getting married" Zayn says.

"I know but I just wanna wait for a while ok" I say looking down at my lap. Because I do wanna marry Riley I know shes the one for me but I'm so scared what ifshe says no? I don't think I could handel that much rejection.

 When Paul walks in we all settle down. "So boys do you know why I called this meeting?" he asks us.

"Umm no" Zayn says.

"Well I called this meeting to inform you- Louis stop biting Harry's shoulder" Paul says. Louis pulls away from Harry's shoulder giggling like a 6 year old.

"ok I want to talk to you boys about the new album." Paul finishes.

"Oh really great I can't wait." Niall. says.

"Thats great to hear Niall but this album I want you all to help write the songs" Paul tells us.

"WHAT I CANT WRITE SONGS I CANT EVEN TIE MY OWN SHOES" Louis yells.

"I belive in you boys so get to work." Paul says. WIth that he gets up and walks out.

********************************************************

"RILEY!!" I call out as I walk into the house.  I walk into the living room to find Riley looking at the tv with a blank face. "Riley" I say waving my hand infront of her face. "Oh hey babe" she says snapping out of it.  "so whats got you so suprised?" I ask her while sitting next to her.

"So umm apprently I'm now pregnant" she says.

"oh yeah the boys told me about that" I tell her.

"Oh yeah you had a meeting today right?" she says.

"Yeah" I say.

"So what did Paul want to talk to you guys about any way?" she asks

"the new album" I tell her.

"Oh cool"

"Yeah we have to write the songs for this album though"

"that should be fun for you guys" she says.

"yeah.. but tommorow we are going on the Ellen Show in the US so I have to pack tonight baby"

"uhhhh" she groans.

"what babe" i ask.

"I hate when your gone its like everyday there flying you somewhere differant around the world. I just miss you when your gone." she says giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry baby. I miss you too, but its my dream and I wish I could have you and my dream at the same time but Paul says we can't bring any one on tour. I'm sorry baby" I say

"Its ok Liam I understand its just hard some times" she says.

With that I start to pack and by 2:00 i'm on a plane with the boys heading to New York.                         

***************************************************************************************************

"good morning boys" Paul yells to get us up. "time to get up and running" he says.

"And by running you mean?" Harry asks

"Get going to the Ellen show boy" he tells Harry.

"Alright don't get your golden thong in a twist oh wait i'm the one who owns those" Harry says laughing at his own joke.

*10 Minutes later*

"Liam I want you to start writing the first song for the album, keep inmind your feelings that you have for anything from love to tour life" Paul says throwing me a note pad.

As the car starts driving I start to write down some thoughts.  'Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there,I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere'

I start to think of what Riley said about how she misses me when i'm gone. 'I'm watching you from the stage, yeah,Your smile is on every face now,But every time you wake up,You're hearing me say goodbye'

When I finish that line we are pulling into the Ellen Show Studio.

*hours later*

"uh I just want to go home" I groan.

_________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys pls comment what you thought pls and thank ya. Love you guys so much. <3 <3 <3