New beginnings

Leeroy's P.O.V.

I wake up to the feeling of Riley against my chest, and let me tell you it feels good.

I'm lucky to have her. I will never take her for granted. I love her so much it hurts, but she doesn't know how much I love her is the problem. I need a way to show her without being weird. I think I have an idea though.

Riley starts to stir. Her beautiful eyes flutter open to reveal her dazzling brown eyes. "Good morning Leeroy"she says. "Morning beautiful" I say. She starts to blush. She leans up an kisses me. She pulls away but it's like her lips are still on mine. "You hungery?" I ask her. "Yeah kinda" she answers. We get out of bed and make are way down the stairs. My mom is not here so we are all alone. I wonder if this is what it would be like if we get married? What! I did not just think that! I'm getting so ahead of myself again damn it. I start to make pancakes and Riley helps me.

When they are done, I start to bring them over to the table but Riley steals them and runs to it. She sets them down and runs back. She jumps onto me so she has her legs wrapped around me. She starts to kiss me and I push her against the wall. She brings her tongue into my mouth and explorers it once again.

The door opens and my mother is standing there. Why does this always happen? "Well well well, I'm gone for two days and you have a slut here already Leeroy" she says. "No, Riley is my girlfriend , and defiantly not a slut, unlike you." I spit at my mom. She walks toward me slaps me in the face "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, HUH?" She screams. "I called you a slut" I tell her calmly. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE AND DINT COME BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT" she screams. I run upstairs dragging Riley behind me. "Leeroy I'm sorry" she whispers. "It's not your fault love" I tell her. "She's just drunk" I say as I start to pack my things quickly. "Ok but where are you going to live?' She asks me "umm I don't know really maybe in a hotel till I rent a flat or something." I say unsure myself. "Could I stay with you maybe" she asks. "Of course you can babe" I say. She smiles and starts to help me pack.

We are done packing in less then 10 minutes. Then I leave the house I grew up in for the last time. But this is for the better like new beginnings. From today on its a new life with Riley.