Give You My Heart

• Dedicated to 1D and all out fab. fans! love you all

Hi guys this is no longer on hold! Im super excited because my writes block is completly gone! Also i want to thank all of you who told me not to delete this! Its because of you this book is continuing!

liams pov

I can't belive we have a daughter, her hair is brown and has little ringlet curls and her green eyes, they looked like Harry's but brighter, they remind me of Riley. Riley, my beautiful Riley! I hope she's okay, her ''process' was a bit harsh and she passed out a few moments she muttered "Thalia Grace Payne"

I heard Riley cry out to me, asking if he could have some water. I grabed a glass and grabbed the pink pitcher and poured the liquid into the cup. 

"here you go love!" i handed it to her and she sipped it greatfully.

"thanks LeLe" she muttered and rolled back over to sleep.

"No problem Riley, I'd give you my heart to make sure your okay" i said closing her door and walking down the flight of stairs A and B.

"Mr. Payne! congrats" the gay EMT said slapping my back then stopping me.

"listen, i am sorry for being so....peculiar?" he continued "i tried to give you my daughters phone number, shes obsessed with your band and she cant leave our home. She has a ameno difecincy and shes alergic to pollen, so she cant leave her room, its like perfectly cleaned."  he said showing a small smile, showing that he was clearly embarrased.

"you know what, lets go over there right now, i want to meet her" I said opening the door and sliding into my newish car. "c'mon"

he opened the door and sat in, he looked around  I have to meet this kid.

we opened the door, and there was a giant area where you had to sanitize your facde, hands, arms and all the skin that was showing. "Uh, just wash your arms and face" he said cleaning his arms really fast and waiting for me to finish.

"dad is that you" he musical voice floated down the stairs and seconds later her body followed.

"whos that pop?" she said, she could only see my back.

"its um"

i walked out "Hi Padge" i said smiling.

"it Liam Payne" she said with wide eyes. 

hi guys its a short chapter, but i updated!!  love you all! Xx