Things you do as a couple

Dean : Watching the stars. Yep, that's not like Dean at all. But you would lean on top of the impala ( without making any  damage of course, you wouldn't dare doing that ), and start looking at the sky and at the millions of stars lighting up the night.

Sam : You help each other out. Whenever on

Castiel : You go on walks together. He always stops to look at some bees or at some animal he saw and tells you how it specie appeared on earth, you always listen because you can see how passionate he is about them.

Lucifer : You sing together. He might be the devil but after all, you are the only human he actually loves, and he loves you a lot. Whenever you're cooking, reading a book, or whatever you're doing, he would put some music on and you would start singing along with him in weird voices and dancing careless. You usually end up dying of laughter at how ridiculous you both are.

Gabriel : You dye your hair together with matching colors. You do it so often that you actually have a cupboard full of different colors to dye your hair with.

Crowley : you go on romantic dates, of course. He, being the gentleman he is, is always talking you out whenever you two have free time.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I kinda wrote this real quick...