Desi & Luke

Personal Imagine for x_Monique_x

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

Desi&Luke

Luke's Pov:

I opened the front door and entered the house which Desi and I were sharing. "Baby! I'm home!", I shouted while I hung up my jacket.
"Desi?", I asked as nobody answered. I started searching for her but I couldn't find her. Finally I went upstairs and suddenly heard someone sobbing.

"Desi?", I asked again. I entered our bedroom and saw her sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. Her shoulders were shaking and she was sobbing loudly.
I immediately ran up to her side and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey. Baby what happened?", I asked and tried to calm her down. She sobbed once again and looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Luke...", she started and even more tears left her eyes."Shh...don't cry beautiful.", I whispered and gently kisses her head. "But they all hate me!", she cried out. "Who?", I asked quietly. "The fans. They hate me and tell me to leave you or kill myself." Her sobs became louder again and I held her in my arms tightly. "That's what they're saying?", I asked in disbelieve. She nodded and cried on my shoulder. "Shh...please stop crying Baby. I'll do anything to stop the hate. Nobody's allowed to hurt my Baby's feelings." With these words I took out my phone and opened Twitter.

I quickly typed >Please stop the hate! Everyone who's hurting the feelings of my princess is also hurting mine. You all have to accept that I love Desi more than my own life and I'm never gonna leave her!< and posted it.
"What did you do?", Desi asked and whiped away her tears. "Check your phone Babe.", I answered and kissed her cheek.
She immediately took out her phone and had a look at my latest tweet. Her eyes became wet again and she hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much Luke. I love you too!", she whispered happily. "Anything for my queen!", I answered and kissed her gently.

Desi's Pov:

The kiss was full of passion and our lips moved in sync. After about a minute Luke slowly pulled away and looked straight into my eyes.
"You know what Baby? Let's do something to cheer you up again. Let me make you feel good.", he whispered and gently laid me down onto the bed.

He put his hands on both sides next to my head and gently connected our lis again. I sotly kissed back ans felt his tounge licking along my bottom lip.
I slowly opened my mouth and let his tounge touch mine. It ended up in a passionate kiss with very much tounge.
While kissing Luke slowly let his hand slid under my T-shirt. A few seconds later he pulled it over my head and threw it to the other side of the room.
Shortly after that my jeans and bra followed and I was left in my panties.
Luke gently presses his lips against my neck and whispered: "You're so beautiful Desi." He softly sucked at my skin and a little moan escapes from my mouth.
His hands traveled down my body to my pants.
He began to rub my clit through my underwear and I moaned a little louder. He cracked a little smile while slowly removing my pants and keaving me completely naked.
"So beautiful.", he whispered again and started to undress himself.
I could see his best friend grow hard in his boxers as he removed his black skinny-jeans.
"You're gonna be feeling so good Baby.", he whispered as he took off his boxers and exposed his now completely hard cock.
I took my bottom lip between my teeth and tried my hardest not to stare. "I know that you like what you see Babe. So do I.", he smiled at me and pressed his lips against mine.
I felt his hand traveling down my body again. He stopped and laid his hand onto the most sensitive area of my body.
His index finger drew small circles on my clit and I moaned quietly while letting my head sink deeper into the pillow.
He slowly thrusted into me with two of his long fingers and I moaned a little louder. He curled up his fingers inside of me and pulled out again.
"So wet ", he mumbled and looked at me.
"Ready for me to be inside of you Baby?", he asked with a soft voice.
"More than ready Luke.", I smiled at him. He softly pressed his lips against mine and I felt his hard member at my entrance. "I love you so much Desi.", he whispered softly as he slowly thrusted into me. A little moan escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes. Luke started to move his hips against mine in a slow tempo. He was careful and his thrusts were full of love. "Mhhm..Luke..", I moaned quietly and closed my eyes. His tempo became a little bit faster and little sounds of pleasure came out of our lips. "O-oh my god Desi...", he moaned louder than before. My breathing became faster and I knew I was going to reach my high soon. Shortly after that Luke's thrusts became sloppy. "I-I'm gonna c-cum..", he nearly screamed. "M-me too Luke..", I answered and dug my fingers into his shoulders. After a few more thrusts I felt him releasing inside of me and couldn't hold it back any longer.
I came shortly after him and he continued thrusting to ride out our orgasms.
Finally Luke pulled out a fell on top of me. His head was lying on his chest and he was breathing heavily. I softly run my hand through his light sweaty hair and tried to controll my breathing. I slowly calmed down and continued running my hand through his hair. His pulse was also going down to a normal tempo again and he closed his eyes. "I love you so much Desi.", he whispered and enjoyed what I was doing. "I love you much more Luke.", I answered with my hand in his soft hair. "And I love you most.", he smiled with closed eyes. "Don't listen to the haters ever again okay?" He lifted his head up and looked straight into my eyes. "Okay.", I answered with a little smile on my face. He leaned in and softly pressed his lips against mine. After he pulled away he lied down next to me and wrapped his arms around my body. I pulled the covers over both our bodies and cuddled up into his side. It didn't took long until I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

_________
I hope you liked it Desi bby
I love you ;)❤

XxLissy