Adore you (Luke)

>Be ready in 10 minutes beautiful I'm heading off now<, was written on the screen of your phone and a little smile formed on your lips as you finished fixing your hair. You were almost ready to go and just needed to add some jewellery to complete your look for today's event. Your boyfriend Luke asked you to be his date to the wedding of his cousin and of course you couldn't say no.

After you put on the silver necklace the blonde boy got you for your one year anniversary and added some matching earrings you gave yourself a satisfied look in the mirror. Just in that moment the doorbell went off and you heard your mum opening the front door.
"Y/N? There's a handsome young man for you at the door!", your mother shouted upstairs and you quickly left the bathroom and grabbed your black heels before heading downstairs.
"Oh my-..wow babe you..you look absolutely stunning I'm so lucky..", Luke breathed out as you stopped right in front of him. "Well hi to you too. Thank you so much Cutie I love you.", you smiled up at him and he gently kissed your nose. "I love you too Beauty. You ready?", the blonde boy asked and after you kissed your mum on the cheek and told her not to wait for you tonight you finally left off to the wedding.

The ceremony was absolutely breathtaking and as it is at weddings almost everyone was shedding some tears as the newly married husband and wife shared their kiss. Big applause and cheers filled the church and everyone followed the couple outside as they left the big building.

A couple hours later after everyone of the guests had something to eat and all the presents were given it was time for the couple's wedding dance. Luke had one arm wrapped around you the whole time and your head waa gently leaning on his chest while the two of you were watching the two dancing people.

After a while more and more guests made their way onto the dance floor and you caught Luke looking at you. "Miss? May I ask for this dance?", the young man held out his hand like a gentleman and you took it softly. "I'd love to share this dance with you.", you replied with a soft smile on your lips and Luke led you onto the dance floor as a new slow song started playing.

The blonde boy gently swung you around like the great dancer he was (I know he's not but let's just pretend) and you couldn't stop looking into his crystal blue eyes.

The time flew by and a new song started every few minutes. But the two of you didn't really recognize since you only had eyes for each other. "I adore you.", Luke whispered while gently leaning his head against yours. "I adore you too.", you silently replied before the two of you shared the most beautiful kiss you ever shared.

A/N:
Just found this on my phone and thought I'd share it with you.
I really hope you like it
xx