More than just a one night stand (Luke smut)

Your best friend wanted you to go to a party with her. First you didn't want to but now you're currently on your way to the night club where you two planned to meet.
"Finally you're here Y/N!", Y/BF/N yelled and quickly hugged you. "Yes I made it haha. Okay now I need a drink. The bitch who's living next door got on my nerves again.", you groaned and the two of you entered the night club and immediately headed towards the bar. "Two shots please.", you told the bar keeper and he nodded before starting to prepare your drinks. You quickly paid for them and you and your best friend started the night with a pretty good shot.
As the time went by you consumed more and more drinks and found yourself dancing on your own in the middle of a crowd of dancing people. Your bestie was probably making out with some random guy in the corner of the club already but you didn't really care. You just wanted to have fun.
After quite a while you were slightly drunk and didn't really recognize how a tall blond boy made his way to you through the dancing people. He stood behind you and just started to swing his hips against yours while wrapping his arms around your waist. You looked back at him and caught him smirking at you. He leaned down and laid his lips next to your ear. "Why so alone?", he mumbeled into your ear in a deep voice. You could tell he was drunk by the smell of alcohol coming out of his mouth. "Best friend's hooking up with some random guy.", you replied and turned around to face him. "Wanna do the same?", the guy smirked and leaned his forehead against yours. "Only if you tell me your name.", you replied looking into his ocean blue eyes. "It's Daddy for you tonight Baby girl.", he groaned into your ear making you smirk. "Alright. But what's your name tomorrow morning?", you questioned looking at him. "People call me Luke. What about you?", he asked back. "I'm Y/N." "Nice name for a hot girl. Let's head to my house c'mon.", he smirked with lust in his eyes and moved his already pretty hard crotch against your sensitive area. "Mhh...yes Daddy.", you moaned next to his ear and he started smirking again before grabbing your ass and pulling you close. "Let's go then.", he whispered and the two of you headed through the crowd of people to get outside.

Luke still had his arm around your lower back and called a taxi which was driving by.
As soon as the car stopped in front of you Luke opened the door for you and you got in with him following right behind you. He quickly told the driver the address before pulling you close to connect his lips with yours. The two of you started a heated make out session in the back of the cab and his hand slipped under your tight dress.
As the car stopped in front of a big house Luke quickly paid for the ride and pulled you outside.
The blonde boy guided you towards the door and unlocked it.
As soon as the two of you were inside Luke locked the door again and pushed you up against the wall. He grabbed your wrists and held them together above your head before starting to kiss you again. Luke's tounge slipped into your mouth and he moved his hard crotch against your sensitive area again. A silent moan escaped your lips which caused him to smirk and he mumbeled into the kiss. "Jump." You immediately did as you were told and Luke went upstairs with his hands on your butt.
After you arrived in his bedroom Luke threw you onto his bed and crawled on top of you. "Hmm...you make me so hard baby girl.", he breathed into your ear which sent shivers down your spine. "F-uck me D-addy..please..", you replied and got even wetter. "So impatient..but I guess I'm not able to wait any longer anyways.", he smirked and started to undress you. You did the same with him and after several minutes and loads of more wet kisses the two of you were fully naked. Luke quickly rolled a condom over his length and hovered over you "Ready for my cock baby girl?", he smirked and you nodded. "Yes Daddy.", you replied and without saying another word Luke thrusted deep into you.

"Oh my..god!", you almost screamed closing your eyes as Luke started to move his hips.
His thrusts started to get faster and a feeling of pleasure started to build up inside your stomach. "Shit you're so fuckin good baby girl!", the blonde boy moaned into your ear and you burried your hands in his long curly hair. "F-aster Daddy..please oh my god!", you begged and threw your head back into the pillows. "Whatever you want baby girl.", Luke smirked and his thrusts got faster and harder than before. "Uhhhh fuck...", you moaned and slightly pulled at his hair. "Shit..I'm gonna..cum..", Luke groaned with his face burried in the crook of your neck. "Mhh..same..", you called out and bit your bottom lip. "Huuuh..", you heard Luke breathing heavily as his thrusts got sloppy which drove you over the edge. With slightly shaky knees you came while calling out Luke's name as loud as you could. "Fuck babe!", he moaned and finally released deep inside of you. You knew he was wearing a condom so you weren't worried about anything.
After you both rode out your orgasms Luke slowly pulled out of you and collapsed on top of you. He was still breathing heavily and had his face burried in your shoulder. You didn't mind him lying half on top of you and just started to gently ran your hand through his now messy curls in order to calm him down a bit.
"Fuck I'm not gonna lie..this was the best sex I've ever had..", he spoke out which caused you to smirk. "Same here. It's your fault if I'm not able to walk properly tomorrow morning.", you chuckled still slightly drunk. "We'll see I guess..", Luke replied and rolled off of you to take off the condom and put on some boxers.
You quickly slipped into your underwear again and just took one of Luke's shirts before crawling back into his bed. The blonde boy was already lying there and pulled you close with a smile on his face. "Sleep well Babe..", Luke mumbled almost half asleep and you cuddled up in his chest. Within two minutes you slept in peacefully.
The next morning you slowly woke up in Luke's arms. He was still silently snoring and you carefully tried to sneak out of the bed to leave before he woke up so he wouldn't have to kick you out like some dirty one night stand.
"Mhh..Y/N..where are you going? Please stay Babe..", Luke mumbled and pulled you closer again.
And who knew the two of you would end up as the ultimate dream couple.