Chapter One: After School

Katlin's POV:

Hi! I'm Katlin Scott and I'm 17 years old. 5'4, brown hair and brown eyes. Yes, my brother is Aaron Scott of 4Count. My best friend is Kaylie Ackerman, she's 15 and 5'7, brown hair and blue eyes. She's the sister of Kieran and Adam Ackerman of 4Count. We go to the same school, Los Angeles East High. We were walking home one day and were being followed, since my brother and Kaylie's brothers were busy, we called Ben Robinson, the other member of 4Count. He's like our unbiological brother.

"Hey Katlin, what's up?" Ben asked

"Hey Ben, Kaylie and I are being followed by some creepy dude in a black car." I said

"I'm coming to pick you up right now. Where are you?"

"The corner of Lytle and Augusta street."

"Ok, I'm coming, be careful and love you."

"Ok, love you too." I said and hung up. We started walking at a fast pace when we saw Ben's car, Marty was with him too. We waved our hands and two men jumped out from behind a tree, and grabbed us. Put masks over our heads and threw us in a trunk of a car. We could hear Ben yelling for us, but he didn't get to us in time.

A/N

Hello people, this is a collab account with my friend, Katlin. Hope you like the story! Later haters. I'll try to update tomorrow!!