Chapter 8: The Best Day

Kieran's POV:

     I was crying, holding Kaylie's hand and never letting her go. She had her Tide shirt on and I cried even more because that day, she said she wanted to meet The Tide and marry her love, Levi Jones. There was a male voice right out in the hall and it said,

     "Is this the room with Kaylie and Katlin?" I didn't recognize who it was, until our doctor spoke up

     "Yes, it is. You can go in and visit." Just as he said that, my jaw dropped. The Tide and The Vamps are standing in my baby sisters room.

     "I'm so sorry this all happened, we'll be here through her whole thing until she wakes up." A boy with very curly hair and an All Time Low shirt on said. That's when I realized, it's the Levi Jones.

     "Oh my god, Kaylie loves you guys so much and she says she wants to marry you, Levi." I said, rambling on, because I feel Kaylie is never going to see them, but I pray she does.

     "We saw the #StayStrongKaylie and looked at her profile and saw she was a fan, so we came to support her." The blonde haired one said, who I think is Drew. He's got nice hair.

     "Thank you so much, we really appreciate it. Aren't you all a band too?" He asked.

     "Yeah, we're called 4Count, small band from Los Angeles."

     "Cool." He said then went over to Ben and Katlin. The Vamps are here too. Kaylie loves them too. Tristan is her favorite. Brad walks over and sits down at the foot of her bed and James, Connor, and Tristan pulled over some chairs.

     "Hey man, how you doing?" James said with his strong British accent.

     "Not well, I'm just hoping she wakes up." I said back.

     "Don't worry, she will, we have faith in her." Tristan said while holding her hand. I called all the guys over and asked for a picture so I can show her when she wakes up. It was crowded. Then, the unexpected happened. Kaylie's heart monitor started giving a long beep, that's when doctors and nurses flooded the room and we were all thrown out. Levi, Drew, Tristan, Adam and I were crying and hugging each other. I can't lose her, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

A/N Sorry it's so short, it's my birthday and I'm busy, so I managed to squeeze this in here. And if y'all haven't heard, my thoughts and prayers are out with the victims and families of the Orlando mass shooting. God Bless You.