Chapter 2: Dark Places

Ben's POV:

    I got a phone call from Aaron's sister, Katlin saying they were being followed. I freaked and rushed to where they were. When I got there, they were being dragged off by these two men with all black on. They shoved masks over their heads and pushed them into the trunk of the black car. I yelled and screamed, but they didn't hear me, unless they did, but couldn't respond. The men hopped into the car and drove off. I called 911, but the criminals were gone by time the police arrived. I looked around and found Katlin's phone, but not Kaylie's so she still has hers. I described to the police what the car looked like, what Kaylie and Katlin looked like, and what the men looked like. I looked at Katlin's phone and it has the case that Aaron gave her with a picture of Aaron and Katlin together. I decided to call Aaron and tell him what happened.

    "Hey bro. What's up?" Aaron asked. I assumed he was at the gym because he was all out of breath.

   "Nothing good. Katlin and Kaylie got kidnapped!"

   "No, they didn't. You just want attention. I'm sure they're sitting right next to you, listening to this."

   "No, they're in some strangers car unconscious!"

   "Sure, I've gotta go."

  "No. Aaron, don't g..." He hung up. Well, what a nice brother he is. I'll call Adam and Kieran.

  "Hey bro? What's happening?" Kieran asked

  "Nothing good. Kaylie and Katlin got kidnapped and Aaron doesn't believe me!"

 "Oh sure, they really got kidnapped. They're cautious of what's around them. We've gotta go."

"Guys,  don't go. I'm being seri..." They hung up. What's gotten into these boys? I'll search for them tonight. I just pray that they're okay. I need them in my life.

Kaylie's POV:

     Katlin and I got kidnapped and now we're in someone's basement. I can tell because it's super cold down here. Katlin is tied to a chair right behind me. We were tied together. Someone's coming and they're not very happy. They're stomping down the steps and grunting. Is it who I think it is.

   "It's you!"