Chapter 6: 2 Days Ago

Katlin's POV:

     It's been two days since we've been snagged and I'm scared. I miss my brother and of course, my boyfriend, Kieran and the other guys. I'm still hopeful that the boys will come to our rescue soon and I know they will because they're so protective over Kaylie and I. I was cut short of my thoughts when two of Nick's henchmen burst into the room with guns. Kaylie and I got super scared. We were crying and begging for them not to shoot us. Shortly after, we heard a knock at the front door.

Kaylie's POV:

     When Nick's henchmen came in with their guns, Katlin and I started crying and begging for them not to do anything to us and to leave us be. Then we heard a knock at the front door downstairs and someone opened it. We heard the guys voices, so we kicked, screamed, begged, whatever we could do to get the guys' attention.

Nick's Henchmen POV:

     We went upstairs into the room and seen Katlin and Kaylie were tied up again. Good job, Nick. We rushed into the room and had our rifles loaded, and that set the girls off. Then we heard their brothers voices outside and quickly shot them. David shot Katlin in the leg and ditched. I shot Kaylie in the leg and stomach. I ran downstairs, but got tackled by Kieran.

Katlin's POV:

     I heard my brothers voice and the others, but that was the last I heard. Everything went black, but I slightly heard footsteps coming, then I was out.

Kaylie's POV:

     I heard my brother's voices, along with Ben and Aaron. I was so happy, but then everything went black, until I realized I was shot.

Katlin's POV:

     I could feel someone pick me up, but I couldn't tell who it was and I could hear them yell... 

     "WE HAVE TO GET THEM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" Then I felt a cloth or something being tied around my wound, and pressure being held on it. I could hear the boys all crying and it broke my heart not to be able to tell them everything will be okay

A/N

KATLIN WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND IT'S AWESOME!! BYEEEEEEEEEE

-KAYLIE AND KATLIN