Chapter 7: Flashbacks

Adam's POV:

     It's been 2 days since the kidnapping, and Kaylie and Katlin still haven't woken up. I can't do anything and I feel helpless. All of a sudden, both of the girls heart monitors started going crazy. Doctors swarmed the hospital room and we got threw out. Kieran and Ben were biting their nails, pacing up and down the hallway. I was scared out of my mind, I felt like crying. Aaron was at the cafeteria, getting food for us. I'm too nervous to eat. The doctors came out 15 minutes later and said they have bad news. Kieran, Ben, Aaron and I braced ourselves.

     "Unfortunately, Kaylie went slipped into a coma, but Katlin is stable. We don't know when she'll wake up, but it's a 50/50 chance." The doctor told us. Kieran's eyes and my eyes started brimming with tears, eventually they would all flow. Kieran and I walked into the hospital room and sat next to Kaylie and Katlin. Katlin told us to get Aaron, he walked in and sat down. I held Kaylie's hand and let out all my emotions, I squeezed her hand as tight as I could. I feel this is all my fault. If only Kieran and I believed Ben in that phone call, this would not have happened. I can't lose her, she's my baby girl, my sister, my best friend, my everything. Kieran was holding his forehead to her hand and praying. My phone starting going crazy and fans are tweeting #StayStrongKaylie and #GetWellSoonKaylie. I'm so glad we have such awesome fans. They'll be with us until the end.

Kieran's POV:

      If Kaylie passes, I will never forgive myself. I will be forever heartbroken. I can't lose her, she is the best sister I could ever ask for. She's too young to die. If I could take her place I would.

      "Good news, Kaylie now has a 65% of waking up." The doctor walked in with his clipboard and pen jotting some stuff down.

      "That's still little." Ben said.

      "Better than nothing, well, I'll leave you guys and girls alone." The doctor did so and left. Well, at least there is a bigger chance of her waking up. I need her in my life. Her smile lit up a whole room, and she was always bubbly and nice. She always cheered me up when I was feeling down. I love her so much. Then someone walked in the room, no one that we ever expected...

A/N

Hope y'all love cliffhangers, I'll try to update tomorrow, I've been having medical problems lately so.... Later Haterz...

-Kaylie