Chapter 9: Is Death An Option?

Tristan's POV:

     We are on our way to Canada, visiting two of our fans who were kidnapped and beaten. Katlin Scott and Kaylie Ackerman, we're with The Tide, Kaylie's favourite band. We arrived to the hospital they're in, walked to the front desk and asked where Kaylie Ackerman and Katlin Scott are in. The kind lady behind the desk said room 409, 4th floor. We all said thank you and raced to the elevator. We all fit, but all I could smell was Levi's big curly bush of hair. It honestly smelled like flowers. We arrived to the 4th floor and all piled out, we walked to the room and asked the doctor if they were allowed to have visitors. We walked in and Kaylie laid on her bed pale and lifeless, I wanted to cry. Katlin was awake and shocked when she saw us, she must've been a fan too. Who would do this to such innocent girls? I sat down on the foot on her bed, holding her hand. James and Connor pulled over chairs, while Brad went over to visit Katlin, The Tide were still outside cause there was a limit of visitors per room and time. We talked to Kieran and Adam, her brothers, turns out they're in a band too. They're called 4Count. Well, our time was up, now it's The Tide's turn, I gave Kaylie and Katlin kisses and left. They all asked me how they were, I said Kaylie's in a coma, and Katlin in lying awake in her bed. They looked as if they were going to cry and I gave them hugs and said good luck.

Levi's POV: 

     I walked  in and burst into tears, when I saw her bloodied Tide shirt on the table side.  Her brothers looked at us in shock and said,

     "You're The Tide!"

      "Yes, we are."

     "She always talked about you guys, especially Levi." That was when I lost it and cried into Drew's shoulder, I sat in a chair next to her side and held her hand and stroked her hair and said everything was going to be okay, until... her heart monitor let out a loud, long beep, doctors and nurses flooded the room and pushed us all out. Kieran, Adam, Tristan, Drew, Nate and I were all crying on each other's shoulders. The doctors and nurses came out and the main doctor came out,

     "We tried everything, she's gone." He said. Everyone lost it, Kieran and Adam fell to the ground, crying, flooding out their hands. Tris and I collapsed to the ground, when we left, we all got in the car, crying our eyes out. Her spirit lives on, then when the car started to drive off, Kieran and Ben start running after the car, our driver stopped the car and Kieran whipped the door open.

     "SHE'S ALIVE!!" Kieran yelled in happiness. 

     "WHAT!?" We all yelled, we raced out of the car, and ran back to her room. Once, we got there, she was lying awake in her bed, we waited outside and waited until Ben told us to come in. Kieran, Adam, Ben, and Aaron were talking, hugging her, and kissing her, Bradley was air talking to Katlin, they told her everything that happened, and showed her her Tide shirt, she cried and said that she couldn't afford a new one, so I ran out to our car and grabbed two shirts, one for all of us to sign, and one for her to wear. When Ben gave us the signal, we all walked in, Kaylie covered her mouth in excitement, and looked at Kieran.

     "Is this real, or is The Tide and The Vamps really standing in front of me right now?" She asked. We all laughed and said

     "It's real, we're all here, just to see you and Katlin cause we heard about what happened." Kaylie started crying and we all hugged her.

     "Levi, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kaylie asked.

     "Yeah, sure anything you need babe, I'll be here." I said back. She covered her face with her hands and said to Kieran,

     "Levi called me babe." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

     "Levi, thank you for all you do, when I get bullied at school, I watch all of your covers and vlogs to make me happy, you saved my life cause I've been so depressed but you brighten my day just by seeing your face and your smile. Thank you again Levi and the rest of the band." Kaylie said to me.  A tear slipped out of my eye, and Kaylie said, don't cry, I'll always be here for you. We all stayed for about 2 hours and talked, then we left and i felt so happy that I changed someone's life just by singing songs and smiling. I dreamed about her for weeks on end. I'll never forget that special day. 

A/N

I got super emotional writing this. My best friend died last night in a room next to me and I found him. I've never been more depressed, but without my friends Katlin and Chelsea, I probably wouldn't be here right now. Thank you, and I love you Katlin.