9| Attractions

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear
- Oscar Wilde

- CHAPTER 9 -

Rosalina and Mateo arrived at the hotel after a tiring flight.

They were now in a car, travelling to the hotel.

Rosalina stared wide eyed at the scenery of Paris, everything was beautiful.

The streets were paved with cobblestone, the street lamps shone brightly, couples were out an about holding hands, people were scattered around the streets playing beautiful music, it was all amazing.

The car stopped, Mateo looked out of the window as they'd finally arrived at the hotel.

A mischievous smirk played at his lips as they both made their way into the lobby.

"Take a seat, I'll go and get us checked in." Rosalina nodded and took a seat.

Mateo knew for a fact that Rosalina hadn't realised that they'd have to share a room.

They were a 'couple' after all.

He'd collected the room card and made his way back to Rosalina.

"Come, let's go to our room," she got up, nodding and followed him.

They'd entered the elevator and that's when it had finally hit her.

"Hang on a minute, what do you mean 'our' room," she said, turning to a smirking Mateo.

"Mi amor, you didn't expect us to sleep in different rooms did you," he said amusedly.

"Well I -," she began.

"Remember that in the publics eyes, we are a couple, people will get suspicious if they found out we were sleeping in separate rooms, don't you think," this had caused Rosalina to bite her tongue.

As much as she hated to admit it, he was right indeed.

But that doesn't mean she couldn't put up boundaries.

"Fine, but if I ever tell you no, then I mean no," she said, grabbing the room card and sauntering out of the elevator leaving Mateo slightly excited.

He followed her minutes later just like a lost puppy.

The room door was left slightly open for Mateo to enter, but as he opened the door, Rosalina was nowhere to be seen.

"Rosal-," he called out.

"In here," she called out.

He followed her voice and found himself in a walking wardrobe, Rosalina in the middle room, bent over, her butt in the air.

In all honesty, her butt looked really good in the yoga pants that she was wearing, it had caused the familiar feeling of lust to form in Mateo's eyes once again.

He smirked widely and stalked towards her, brushing his hands over her butt and stopping directly behind her.

Rosalina froze in her spot when the feeling of someone's hands on her butt sent sparks throughout her body.

She gulped down the nervous feeling in her throat as she stood up, her back bumping into Mateo's chest.

She could tell it was him because of the scent of his cologne that lingered into her nose.