3

Just so u guys know. Um...I'll be writing like most of these in Mangle's pov.
*-(Foxy's pov)-*
Those people set us in the parts and service room. I only had one thing on my mind as I sat in the dark room, that white and pink fox. I think she was the toy version of me. Everyone had replacements except Golden Freddy (aka Goldie). Since I had night vision (woah) I could see clearly. Well, almost clearly. That fox kept popping up in my mind. "Goldie? Bonnie?" I knew the others were here but I didn't need them. (That's sad) (Oh and Goldie is kinda crazy) "Hehe I'm over here, Foxy boy!" I could see Goldie sitting in a corner. Boy was he crazy. "Do ye know where Bonnie is, lad?" "Oh, Bonnie bun." He pointed to another corner. "He's right there, Foxy boy." "Thanks." I walked over to Bonnie. "Uh, Bonnie? Are ye okay, lad?" Bonnie turned my way. "Does it look like I'm okay?!" He yelled. Woah. He lost his face plus his left arm was missing. "Oh...well do ye want to come hang out with me and Goldie, lad?" He sniffed (I have no freaking idea how) and said. "O-okay." We walked back to Goldie. "Hai Bonnie Bun! Woah what happened to you?" Bonnie looked at the ground and laughed. "Nothing much." We all laughed. "Hey we're all torn up now, lads!" We laughed some more. I then wondered if that truck and those people left. "Aye! I'll be back, lads. Just need to go...check something." Bonnie gave me a look of pure confusion as Goldie giggled. "Bye Foxy boy! Hehe!" "Um bye Foxy." I opened the door to the 'parts and services' door and started to look around. "White and pink fox girl, are ye here?" I whispered.
(And this is where I switch the pov)
*-(Mangle's pov)-*
"White and pink fox girl, are ye here?" I jumped a bit. I knew it wasn't Bon Bon since he didn't have much of an accent. I stood up. "Who are you?!" "Um I guess I'm the old version of ye (or you),lass." Woah is it that fox? "Um where are you?" "I'm at this show stage with the fat bear, gay bunny and stripper chicken." Woah. "Umm then *blabs directions since the author doesn't know how to describe it*." When he got there I got that same tingling feeling in my wires. "Um hi!" I waved. "Uh..." I tilted my head a bit. "?" "Oh! Ahoy, lass." I walked up to him. "Are you pirate? I like your accent!" I thought I saw a light blush on his face. I just shook it off. "Um yeah I'm a pirate fox and thank ye, lass." "The name's Mangle." (I'm calling her this even though she's not mangled.) "Foxy the pirate fox." I heard some movement outside. "I think you should go back to your...um...place?" He then jumped up. "Oh yeah! Um thanks! Bye..." I waved. "Bye!" He ran back. As soon as he left Bon Bon came in. "So that pirate fox gave ya that 'love' feeling." I went up and said. "Just forget that he called you a 'gay bunny.'" He placed his hands on his hips. "I can forgive but can't forget. Heck, I might even be gay!" I smiled. "All is forgiven." Both of us started laughing.

*-(Foxy's pov)-*
"Hey, lads!" I opened back up the door. I saw Bonnie and Goldie cuddling each other and sleeping, (Dang) I saw Freddy watching them with jealousy, and Chica trying to convince Freddy to kiss her. Wow, interesting. "I guess I'll tell them tomorrow..." I muttered under my breath.
*************
Woah Foxy meeting Mangle and a bit of Bonnie x Goldie. (I actually ship Bonnie x Freddy but that'll come later along with Mangle and Foxy kissing) I got a lot of plans.
-Nati