Just talk to me! | The ship begins

Short A/n: Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

*-(Mangle's pov)-*
I decided today was the day I wanted to talk to Bon Bon. I figured he was in the show room, so I walked (or climbed) there. I was right! "Um, Bon Bon?", I called out to him. He looked up and stuttered,"G-go away."

"Hey, what happened in the past doesn't matter anymore."

"I...It depends on what h-happened."

"I forgive you!"

"You shouldn't! Now go away! I don't wanna talk to you!"

Bon Bon had tears flowing down from his eyes now. I decided that I would talk to him later. I sniffed and made my way to that room. The parts and services room, I think. When I got there I whispered/shouted,"F-Foxy? Are you h-here?" I looked around the room. "Yes, las- er, Mangle.", Foxy said, shifting around. "Can I come...", I paused, taking a deep shaky breath, and said with blush on my face (of course),"Can I come hang with you?" I squinted my eyes tight, waiting for a 'no.' Instead, I feel myself being plucked from the ceiling, and cuddled. "Um, is this too uncomfortable for ye, lass?", Foxy asked, tilting his head to the side, trying to hide his blush. "Y-yeah.", I replied, snuggling up closer to him.

~ze fabulous time skip to morning~ (it's not as fab as me, though.)

*-(Foxy's pov)-*
When I woke up I realized Mangle was still here, and that she was sleeping, with me! Wait, does that mean we're dating? I'll ask the lass when she wakes up. "Um, Foxy boy, who's that?", Goldie asked as he pointed at Mangle,"Is that your new girlfriend? Hehe..." My eyes widen as he said 'girlfriend.' "N-no, lad! She's not my girlfriend!",I said, waving my hands. Just then, Mangle woke up. She looked at me, then Goldie, then me again. "Foxy, who's that?", Mangle asked, pointing her finger at Goldie. Goldie spoke up,"Hai! I'm Goldie, Foxy boy's, let's say, friend."

~Third person cause I can~

"Yeah. That's Goldie. His full name is Golden Freddy. He used to be Fredbear...", Foxy trailed off. Goldie suddenly looked nervous,"Woah! Don't go that far." He then laughed nervously. "So that's Goldie?", Mangle asked, climbing back up to the ceiling. "Woah. Are you spiderman?", Goldie anxiously wanted to know as he looks at Mangle. Mangle laughed as she said,"No. I have to go, though. Bye! Oh, and nice meeting you Goldie!" She started climbing out the door. As soon as she left Goldie said,"Fangle has begun!"