Out of Luck

Chapter Fourteen- Out of Luck

Maddie's POV

Sadly enough, I wasn't as lucky as I had hoped.

The only side effect of the cuts on my wrists was, (a) scars, (b) fainting for five minutes, and (c) trembling.

Of course, those short five minutes held enough time for everyone to being to awake and want to enter the bathroom.

"Maddie, what are you doing in there?" My mother asked, frantically.

I assume she had been asking that quite a few times, due to the tone of voice she held.

"I wasn't feeling well. Sorry." I lied, clearing evidence of cutting, once again.

I unlocked the door, facing three familiar faces.

Mackenzie, my mom, and Kendall.

"Now there's a line, thanks to you." My mom told me harshly.

"Good." I grumbled, rolling my eyes, as I stalked off towards my room, Kendall behind me.

"What were you actually doing in there?" Kendall asked, her arms crossed.

"I didn't feel well. Is that such a crime?"

She rolled her eyes, gesturing towards my uncovered wrists.

"Fresh cuts. Again!"

"No, Kendall, these are from last night." I fibbed, rolling my eyes.

Unconvinced, she began to rant on about my safety, but my mom interrupted her, yelling that it was time for dance.

We quickly changed, as I ignored her questions, and made my way downstairs.

I was not ready to see Chloe.

Author's Note: Vote!