The Walk In

(listen to while reading)

(Alaia's POV)

      I wake up cold and drowsy I knew I shouldn't have smoked before going to bed. All I remember is going outside and having a quick smoke but I don't remember anything else.
I look over to see G not in his bed. The smell of bacon and weed begins to drift into my senses, I walk into the kitchen and see G cooking bacon and eggs and my sister Havana talking to him and having a quick smoke.
She looks over at me and trys to explain, " I'm not smoking weed I swear."
I reply with, " Is that why your eyes are bloodshot and the whole apartment smells like weed?"
She answers," Okay...you caught me! Please don't be mad! I know we aren't supposed to smoke in the apartment! I'm sorry!"
I say, " I don't care right now just make sure the smell goes away."
"Ok..." She says concerned, but I ignore it.
I sit down next to Havana and scroll through Facebook. G asks if I want some and me and Havana both say yes even though he just asks me. I sit there patiently until my food is finished. I get my food and eat silently while I'm in my thoughts. I look up to see G looking at me and we smoke at each other before I go back to eating.

( G's POV)

I wake up and see Alaia sleeping peacefully and I try not to wake her. I tiptoe to the kitchen and began making eggs and bacon. About twenty minutes into cooking Havana comes and begans talking to me and she begans to smoking a joint I ask for a quick hit right after I did that I see Alaia wobble into the kitchen looking a little drowsy but yet still amazingly perfect. I adore her so much I wish she could know I just don't know if she shares the same feelings. Her and Havana get into and Havana knew not to smoke in the house and Alaia sternly reminded her but then left it alone saying she didn't care just to get it the smell when she was done. I asked if she wanted some food and she and Havana both said yes. After I made the food and handed to them we began to eat and I noticed Alaia was being really quite. She looked at me and we smiled softly at eachother and continued to eat.

(Alaia's POV)

(outfit for the day)

I went into my room and started getting ready for the day. G walked in while I was putting my makeup on and asked if he could go running errons with me, I said sure. He said thanks that he just wanted to get out of the house. Once we are ready getting ready we get jump my 1969 Volkeswagon Beetle.

Once we are into car we stop jamming to our favorite music on the AUX cord he plugs up mine and my throat gets dry and my face turns red

He goes to music and sees all his songs in my playlist and says...
"You like my music?"
I try to simply say, " yes."
He says, " I thought you didn't care for music I'm glad you kept up with me."
It went quite until the whole to the store. We got out and went shoppi,g for groceries and getting the essentials, it was kind of embarrassing that I couldn't find the tampons in this huge store. G saw me looking around and asked what I was looking for and I said tampons, he walked off and I continued to look for them all over the store. About five minutes later G came back with a big box of tampons and everyone was looking at him like he was weird and gross. Then they saw me and looked at me like I was trash. I went to the register and payed for everything. I went to load it into the car and G came and helped me. We ran them home real quick and was putting them away and said I wanted to go to the mall and of anyone wanted to come only to find out no one was home. Me and G went to the mall and began buying random things of course he wouldn't let me pay even though I argued with him. He held my hand anytime a guy would look at me or girl looked at him. It was quite funny but I wondered why. Did he like me? I sure hope so! Once we done we got a pretzel to share on the say home. On the way home we stuck a conversation and out of the blue he said I was cute. I looked at him and he was bright pink. I let it go and drive home in silence. When we got home I was cleaning to relieve stress and was smoking in the house the whole time not even caring anymore. I went to my room to pick up real quick. I walk into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and as I hi to G who sitting at the table on his phone. I walk back into my room and out G's clothes into his dresser. Once I was done in there I began to clean the livingroom my sister came home from work and went her room. I felt like someone was staring at me and I look up and see G looking at me from the balcony of the livingroom. I finish and went into the bathroom and stripped down to nothing and take a warm bath and just relax and sit there quietly in my thoughts so confused on what to do about my feelings with G. I was lost in my thoughts when G walked in on me and saw me fully naked he just stood there shocked and turn a bright shade of red. He finally turned around and walked away. I finally got out of the shower and went into my room with a towel wrapped around me so when I walked through the livingroom G wouldn't see anything. I walked into my room and got the blanket off my bed got the bottle scotch out from under my bed and had a smoke I was sitting outside naked with just a blanket draped over me leaving my back side exposed through the back of the cold metal chair. As I'm sitting there I began to cry and make sure the door is closed so no one can hear me whale. I soon to to bed and stumble over my feet I feel sick so I go to the bathroom and throw up then go to bed feeling like death. I was awoken by G shaking us and yelling our name, and he said we were screaming in my sleep that he was trying wake me up for thirty minutes. I said I'm sry and began crying for some unknown reason. I say I'm fine and was going to try to sleep, I looked over and saw G laying in bed beside me and asked what he was doing I and he replied simply with a, "I'm going to hold you all night so you aren't afraid."
My heart melted as soon as he said that and all I was stressing about and worrying about no longer mattered. He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my naked waist and body and held me tight, I rolled over and layed my head on his chest and my hand on his bare stomach. I began to drift off when he whispered, "Goodnight my love I'll see tomorrow," as he kissed my cheek and nose.

Thanks for staying with the book!
Kisses to my readers!
📖
~H.B.M