So Confused

The next morning I woke up to G, he had his arm around me and had his face nuzzled into my neck and I could feel his stubble brushing my bare skin as he slept. It was a big turn on of mine. He's absolutely the hottest man I've ever know. As I began to wake up I remember him telling me he loved me? Is that true or is it just my dream I was having? I started to get alittle drowsy from G's body heat and I soon feel back to sleep. I remember G trying to get up but I rolled my naked body on top of him to make him stay. As my sleep began to wear off I slowly began to come back into to real world to find G hard as a rock down south and laying on top of his body and him only in boxers. It looked as if we were both naked which I wouldn't mind it at all to be completely honest. I wasn't moving anytime soon because I quite liked it here I could feel him, all of him. He was exposed and I liked it....even though I was more exposed than he was.

G soon spoke and said, "If you don't get off of me soon I'm going to do terrible things to you."
I replied with a simple, "What if I want you to?"
G- "Well I don't want to be interrupted by your sister or your roommates."
A- "I would mind, they already know I love you too, except for Catalina."
G- "Well if you get up we can shower together."
A- "Deal."

I soon got off him and walked across the bedroom floor buttass naked, only to hear him let out a manly groan. The sound of it turn me on and sent a shiver down my spine. I love that sound I hope to hear more of them. I soon went into to bathroom to turn the shower on and set the lights to a dim shade, then I made the bathroom steamy and humid.

G soon walked in and I helped him undress I made it agonizingly slow just to make his anticipation wear thin. I was going so slow he took over and stripped the rest of the way and pushed my against the wall and began sucking on my neck hungrily and sloppy I was eating up every moment.

G lefted me off the ground as I wrapped my legs around his bare waist to feel his bulge hitting my stomach with every hump and grind G produced. I reached down between us and began pumping his cock and stoking it. G soon let me down and I placed his massive cock inside of my mouth. I sucked as hard as and fast as possible. He was moaning pretty loud I was greatful everyone was at work and I didn't go in until 3. G went down to his knees and placed my legs around his shoulders. G shoved his head between my legs and began licking, sucking, plunging, flicking, and teasing my vaginal core. It was something I've never felt before my body was shaking and jolting. He was sending shiver after shiver down my body, his tounge was magic and I never wanted it to stop, but it did. G slid me down his body and down onto his massive cock. I was just thinking he was just going to keep kissing me, I was not prepared for his dick. As I slid down his shaft it was painful it was so big and thick, something that didn't match his body type and I was extremely greatful. He began sliding in and out of my body and he was sucking on my nipples and leaving hicking all down my torso and stomach. I was in true bliss when he sped up the pace and hitting my g-spot perfectly every time. I soon felt like I was going to explode and I scratched G's back and left love marks all over his chest. G flipped me over and my hands were against the wall my legs were on the ground. We were doing a standing doggy is was amazing he was slamming his body against mine forcely, is was the best pain and it felt oh so good. He was love biting my back and leaving hickies and marks all down my back. No crop-tops anytime soon.

G soon began shaking and saying he was about to cum, I got off of him and began pumping his shaft again he was bucking and moaning. He was saying how much he loves me and will never do me wrong, that I was his. I said I was his too. He soon came all over arm and stomach. I was great could still feel his cock pulsating and throbing.

He was breathing heavy and quickly, I let go of his penis and put soap on my hands and told him to get on his knees, he did as he was told and was eating me out in the process. It was great my vagina was going numb after all the beating and sucking. His hair was soon clean and he made me get on my knees but I didn't suck his dick I just say there and let him wash my hair and massage my shoulders. We heard the apartment door closed and rapidly washed eachother and got out of course he was out of the shower and dresses first and was laying on his stomach in his bed so she couldn't see his erection. I heard to door of my room open.

G- " Hey Havana."
H- "Hey G where's my sister?"
G- "In the shower I believe...why?"
A- "I'm in here I'll be out in a moment!"
H- "I need to talk to her."
H- "Okay, hurry."
A- "Okay!"

I soon got out of the bathroom in long sleeved shirt and sweat pants, I was not wearing undergarments my lady parts were too sore. I had my hair wrapped in a wet sloppy bun. I walked out and looked at G who was watching me and my sister. He soon got up and went into the living room to give us some privacy.

My sister soon spoke.
H- "Are you ok, you seem off."
A- "Yeah, I'm fine."
H- "Are you and G a thing yet?"
A- "I think so..."
H- "How'd that happen?"
I lefted my shirt and spune in a slow circle showing her the marks of what we had previously done.
H- "Is that why you guys were both wet and G walked out of here in a big blanket?"
A- "Yes, please don't be mad."
H- "I'm not, but I need to go now my break is almost over, I'll talk to you later."
A- "Hey sis don't tell anyone yet, not even the girls."
H- "I won't."

I went into the livingroom to find G gone and no wear to be found. I wasn't going to leave the apartment so I just layed on the couch and took a nap. I was awaken by G walking in the door. I smelled burgers and french fries, it smelled heavenly. G came and sat down beside me and handed my food. We turned on a movie and cuddled as we ate. When the movies over I got ready for work and when I was brushing my hair and put my uniform on G came up from behind me and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back and kissed him passionately.

(Stable outfit)

"Where do you work, in this outfit?" G asked. "Kelly's Stable, I'm a horse trainer for young or new riders." I replied.
I gave G a quick kiss and goodbye ran out of the door grabbing what I needed as I went. I jumped in my bug and drove to work.

SKIPPING UNTIL AFTER WORK....

On my drive home I stopped at the grocery store and grabbed things for supper. I drove home and put back on my sweats and began cooking dinner.

(cajon shrimp pasta)

As I was cooking Catalina and Maria came home and were dancing and swaying. They were drunk I have no clue how they got home. I'm just glad they are safe. G still hadn't came home yet, it was beginning to worry me. I called him and he didn't answer. I soon gave up and went to bed, I didn't eat but the girls did and there is still a lot of food left.

I soon fell asleep. Around 2am I heard to apartment door shut and my door crack open. I didn't feel my bed sink in like I hoped which really confused me. Then I heard them go back out the bedroom door and and the apartment door open but not shut. I soon got up and was told to hush by G who I didn't even know was home. He was hiding under his bed and was staring straight at me with a finger over his mouth indicated me to be quite. I heard some footsteps and I went back the why I was and acted like I was asleep. It walked back into room and was said something under its breath letting me know it's a girl. She walked out of my room and into the livingroom and was going through my things. I reached into my night stands drawer and pulled out my pistol. She walked back in and I shot her in the foot. G crawled out from under the bed and held her to the floor as I turned on the light. She looked terrified and began saying sorry over and over again. G said she had been following him that he thought he had gotten rid of her, that's why it took him so long to get home. I looked at her and saw I had just skimmed her foot but had shot the floor leaving a hole and I could see the apartment below. I heard police sirens and they soon reached us and Havana and the girls opened the door and brought them to my room and they asked us questions. They left about hour and a half later they took the girl with them. G and I cleaned up the apartment and went into my room. I stripped down naked and put a t-shirt on, G stripped to his boxers and we climbed into bed. We laid there for a bit just thinking G leaned down and kissed my head saying, "Goodnight my love." I said goodnight and I love you too, before I drifted off into my sleep.