9: +

Hey! I decided to Ed Sheeran this chapter so there goes the title. However, make no mistake. There is definitely drama this chapter as basically always thus far. Don't forget to drop a vote/ comment! Deuces!
_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

Seeing those bitches again really has me on edge because they have my love on edge

Seeing those bitches again really has me on edge because they have my love on edge. She does not want to admit it, but I know that seeing them again has her feeling some type of way. I honestly cannot blame her neither. It is like, how would you feel if the two people you were supposed to be able to trust most betrayed you? Not only did they betray you and spit on your trust, but they did it together. It would of been one cold day in hell if they thought they were going to walk away unscathed had that of been me, but it was not.

It was Ana and they hurt my love so much. She had cried her heart out over those two idiots and I was right there beside her comforting her as best I could. She had lost one of her best female friends and her boyfriend, the man she loved all in one massive blow. I would never openly admit this to my love, at least not until after we are married, but I was secretly happy every time one of her relationships would fail. Her being single meant having her to myself again and I took great joy in having her in my arms again. I especially took great joy in the love making we would sometimes do.

"Stephen, are you even listening to a word I am saying?", an annoyed India asked waving her hand in my face, bringing me out of my thoughts. I know what you are probably thinking and no. It is nothing like that. This is just a friendly lunch and since Ana is busy, I invited India. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something. So what were you saying?", I responded. She sighed, "Nevermind. Anyways, you never told me who that broad was that came busting in your place last time. She almost got pimp slapped", she said changing the subject.

"That 'broad' is my fiancée, Anastasia and I really do not appreciate what you just said about her", I responded pointedly. She just rolled her eyes and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I don't care who she is. She needs to learn her place. She was acting like a real hoodrat-", I interrupted her because who the hell is this girl to say anything about my love? "Hoodrat? You know, I used to think that you were cool and nice company, but now I do not think such. Ana is not a hoodrat. She did not even live in the 'hood'. She lived in a nice middle-class neighborhood where we met when I moved to America. She graduated top of her class in both high school and college, then went on to break the record on the bar exams to get her license to be a lawyer. She is one of, if not the top lawyer in North America. She is a strong, beautiful, amazing, independent woman. So I suggest that you watch who you are calling a hoodrat", I said darkly.