Luke

I'm bummed out, really I am. I was hoping Maggie could go to the movies, I thought it would be great if her and John, and then me and Leia could go together. But I guess it was a change in plans. Oh!

I know! We go to the movies and instead of Maggie going with John, it'll be Michelle. PERFECT!

"Okay, well I'll see ya tomorrow Leia," I say. She smiles and I turn around to see Theo. I run over to him. "Theo, have you seen John?" I ask sternly.

"Java Junction," he replied. I give him a slap on the back and head for the Java Junction.

From the doorway I see John sitting on the couch along with Hannah and Jude. "Psst." John doesn't hear me, but I see Jude's eyes fix on me.

"Umm, John, Luke's here," he says pointing to me. I reveal myself to the three. "Hey Luke!" Hannah says. "Hi! John can I talk to you for a second?" John puts his drink down and get's up. "Sure-"

I quickly grab his arm and run into the Rose room. I close all the doors to make sure nobody hears us. "Dude, why are you closing all the doors?"

"Okay, hear me out, so Leia asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her, and Maggie can't go tomorrow cause she has rehearsal, soooooooo, how about you come with me and Leia to the movies with Michelle?" I smirk and cross my arms.

"Luke, did Maggie tell you she was rehearsing with me tomorrow?"

My smirk fades and my eyes furrow. "No." John gives me a pat on the shoulder. "Maybe some other time, besides isn't going to be fine just you and Leia?"

I let out a sigh, and a pout. "Well, I don't know, I feel like Leia's so, so, so-" I honestly didn't know how to describe Leia.

Leia is nice but can me a little to nice, at least with me, and I have a feeling that a part of her has an interest with me. But sadly I don't feel the same way.

"Come on, it won't be that bad." John says opening the door. "I'll see ya later." John leaves, leaving me alone in the Rose room.