the nightmare wedding part1

~~~~~ IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!~~~~~~~~~

so i made a little picture video to go with this chapter, BUT! you must see it first before you read this chapter, its more like a trailer for it. hopefuly i will make one for the whole story but it will take some time. SO PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER FOR THE NIGHTMARE WEDDING FIRST!!!!!!!

*thank you, with all my love,

Dark love, aka charmedgirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your here by invited to come celibrate this special day, as

Lisa Maria Gutierrez

And

Maximus Leon Windsor

declar their love for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Read as Lisa hopes to get her happily ever after with Max.

As Roxy fights her nightmares and does what ever it takes to help Lisa get whats she been longing for.

Once the words are out, they can't take them back. The light of hope is in everyone, as they watch two people fight for their love in this messed up world. As the wedding is going on, the war between life and death is only seconds away.

As the sunlight starts to fade away and night takes over, their worst nightmares come to play with them.

will some live or will some die? Just a few seconds away and this nightmare wedding will come to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Lisa came over last week to drop the news of her engament,- oh yeah did i mention that the wedding is in 3 weeks from today. The whole town is so excited. I guess when you live in this messed up world, you get happy to have at least something that has been done for years and that this horror hasn't scared away love on us youth. Anyways ever since that night Michael wont leave me alone about when we are going to get married. My answer? 'When ever you get the guts to ask my dad for my hand, and find a ring, if your still living after your talk with my dad, or arent scared off by him.' Oh yeah my dad is going to get him good! lol No matter how much my dad likes Michael, he will scared the crap out of him, and chase him away with a gun. And this gun will be sure to be loaded. Yeah now you understand why i really dont like to date anymore. But Michael has seen how my dad is and he knows what he is doing.

Oh did i mention we found out that Nathan is Max's older brother and is going to be the best man, while i am the maid of honor. Yup if this wasn't my best friend and cousins wedding i would of asked if i could just drop the 'of honor' and stick to just being a brides maid. I can't even stand being in the same room as Nathan. I'm just thankful that i have Lisa there and the rest of the brides maids. Theres only 3 brides maid. Me, Dulce, and Lisa younger sister Marie who is traveling up from florida with the rest of our family. Marie wont be comeing here until in 2 weeks. My Tio Fernando and Tia Sofia (Lisa's parents) with the rest of lisa family would be here 1 day before the wedding and then would head home a day after the wedding. 

Today we had to go and try on the dress's and the guys their tux's. This should be a intresting day.

"So what colors do you think we should make the wedding?" Lisa asked me, while Max looked bored. Its always the girls who care more about how the wedding looks like, the guys just care about the honeymoon.

"Well since your theme is fall season. Then of course there should be red, brown, orange, and a little yellow, - which of course the candles can repersent the yellow. But its up to you how you wanna use the colors. You already said you wanted leafs to have people names on them and show were they will sit. You just have to decide if you want them green, which i dont recomend for a fall season theme. So maybe red, or brown, or orange. Theres always pumpkins, which you use for punch but of course the pumpkins should be fake if thats what you'd like. Fall has many things to it. Just look outside and look at what you want." I said to them. I felt like a wedding planner, which i kinda am. Lisa said she couldn't find any here, and she's seen the kind of imagination i have. I'm just glad that all of the town is helping us out!